𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢.

Well that escalated quickly.

People surrounded everyone sitting out the counter. The place was almost completely filled with angry people, shouting and screaming at them. They stayed calm and didn't react even as a man started pouring salt on their heads. It made Y/n's blood boil.

She perked up even more as Raymond entered. She figured it was Raymond by the way he shoved past people just to get to Allison. He walked over to the opening of the counter and stood next to Allison.

She turned to him, relieved. "Ray, oh you made it. Thank god," she said, putting her hand on his arm.

He fixed his blazer jacket, "Sorry I'm late. It's been a very interesting day." He turned and walked behind her.

"Take my seat," the woman next to Allison said, moving to the next chair without standing up.

Raymond nodded and sat down next to Allison. "It's about to start anyway," the woman said, getting situated in her seat.

Everyone kept yelled at them to get out. They kept yelling and screaming rude things at them. Y/n huffed, finally having enough. She got off the wall and shoved through everyone as they started chanting for the others sitting at the counter to get out. Y/n huffed, getting to the end of the counter. She pulled up a chair and climbed on it, getting on top of the counter. She stomped her boot on the counter. Everyone quieted down only slightly, glancing her way before going back to how they were.

She groaned, shaking her head. She walked across the counter, hitting it hard each time. She got to the end so that she was in front of where Allison and Raymond were sitting. She glanced down at Allison for affirmation. Allison gave a slight nod and Y/n took it as her sign.

She stomped her foot on the counter. It didn't phase that many people. She huffed, kicking a napkin box off the counter. It fell onto the floor with a clatter, causing everyone to pause and look at her.

"They would like to be served!" She shouted. Everyone stared at her. "Don't you hear them?" she said, pointing outside and then gesturing to everyone that was sitting at the counter. "They don't want a back door anymore! They don't want your stupid leftovers! They want equality! They want to be served! Can't you hear them? Can't you listen to them?"

Allison gave her a small smile, that soon turned into a look of horror. A look that confused Y/n until her head hit the ground behind the counter.

She squeezed her eyes shut, groaning when she opened them. People had started shouting "get out" again. She struggled get up. Though, she did manage to stand up straight in just enough time to see the waiter slid a cup of hot coffee across the counter towards Allison. "No!" Y/n shouted as the man slid it off the counter and into Allison's lap. She screamed from how hot it was and stood up, taking a few steps backwards into a police officer's arms. The police officer grabbed and she started screaming again.

Raymond got up, lunging for the police officer. "Get your hands off her!" he shouted.

Allison was shoved onto the counter as Raymond was shoved onto a table. Allison started screaming as multiple people held Raymond down and a cop started beating him.

"No!" Y/n shouted, jumping over the counter. She ignored the pain that shot through her back and arms as she landed on the ground. Racing over to the officer that had started beating Raymond, she grabbed at the officer's arm. She was grabbed from behind her and roughly shoved down onto another table.

It all started going by so fast. police officer's came in and cuffed everyone sitting and the counter. The officer that was beating Raymond had stopped. Him and another man had grabbed Raymond's arms and dragged him out of the restaurant.