𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

On April the first twenty-nineteen, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Billions of people were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Ironically, the survivors of the apocalypse were the very siblings who brought it on.

Five fell on the ground, trying to catch himself with his hands. It didn't help seeing as he still fell onto the ground face first. Though, he caught himself before he could actually faceplant. He huffed and got up, turning around and looking into the blue vortex above him. He squinted to see because of how bright it was, covering his eyes so that it was easier to see.

"Y/n! Y/n? Diego? Luther?" he shouted, trying to get one of their attentions. The vortex closed with a zap and he turned around, still squinting. He furrowed his brows at the sight and the sounds.

Walking out of the alleyway, he looked around and saw soldiers, tanks, burning places, the place was destroyed.

A soldier running with a Soviet Union flag got shot down by multiple other soldiers. Only one soldier stopped and bent down to look at the fallen soldier, the others kept running with their guns aimed. Planes flew across the sky going who knows where.

Looking down, Five saw a newspaper caught in between some rocks and small boulders. He ran over to it and grabbed the side to keep it from blowing around. "Soviets attack U.S.?" he asked as he read the headline.

He stood up and started walking in the direction that the tank behind him was going in, ducking slightly so he wouldn't get hit. "That can't be right," he said, standing up straight.

Soldiers kept yelling, shooting, and running.

"Hey kid! Get down!" one of them yelled. Five ignored it and continued looking around confused.

Looking down at a guy who just got shot, he looked up at the sky and started squinting again. "What the hell did we do now?" he asked himself as the tank behind him fired. He jumped to the side, trying to avoid getting hit.

He looked up as Vanya was in the air, eyes white. She put her hands out and destroyed the metal. It curled around and exploded, causing fire and black smoke surround the area.

Multiple soldiers advanced towards Klaus with their guns pointed. Klaus put out his hands towards the soldiers and several blue translucent people lunged forwards and attacked the soldiers. They all turned to start and run away but were tackled by the blue figures. Klaus slowly put his hands down and looked up to see Luther yelling and jumping through the air.

Luther landed on the ground in front of Klaus and screamed as there was an explotion behind him, hitting his back. He looked at Klaus and huffed.

Their attention was taken off each other as a man screamed. They snapped their heads to the side and witnessed a man being picked up by a blue tentacle and swept off the ground and into the sky. Ben was standing on top of a building as he threw the man behind him. He looked down as he picked up another man, throwing him onto the ground in front of three soldiers.

"Hey!" Allison yelled from behind the three. They all turned around and aimed their guns at her as she advanced towards them. She stopped and put her hands up. "I heard a rumor," she said smirking. "That I blew your minds." The men's eyes went a white glassy color and their heads exploded.

Diego stood on top of flipped over police car as multiple soldiers surrounded him with their guns aimed at him. They all started shooting at him and he did a flip, spinning in the air and dodging every single bullet that came at him. He backflipped mid-air and landed on his feet, throwing multiple knives in the process. Every single knife hit all the soldiers and they fell to the ground.