𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

"Hey loser," Y/n said, walking up to Five. He was leaning up against a car with his arms crossed. He looked over at her as he heard her voice. He smiled faintly, getting off the car and taking a few steps towards her. She smiled, laughing lightly, stopping in front of him. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and buried her face in his neck. He looked down at her weirdly, confused as to why she was acting like she was. But, he wrapped his arms around her nonetheless. "I'm glad you're okay," she mumbled into his neck.

He pulled back slightly, "Why?"

She shook her head, "I'm just glad is all."

He nodded, "Okay then." He shook his head, looking at the ground and grabbing her wrist softly. He walked them over to the car. Leaning up against it and crossing his arms like he had done before, he turned to her. "Where were you? I was worried sick."

"You, the Five Hargreeves, were worried? And you were worried about me of all people?" she put her hand over her heart dramatically. "I'm honored."

He shook his head and chuckled. "I'm serious you know," he said seriously, turning back to her. He sighed, "Where were you?"

She sighed, "I had to go somewhere. Then I ran over to Deb and Rick's place to talk to them about something. They insisted that I stay the night." She paused, "I had a long night. They wouldn't let me leave the apartment for- unnamed reasons."

He raised his eyebrow, "Unnamed reasons?"

She nodded, "Unnamed, and that is how they will stay."

"Why don't you tell me these kinds of things?"

She turned to him, "What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Five, it's not important all right?" she said, walking in front of him and cupping his face with her hands. "It's not important. I'm fine. It's fine. You don't have to worry okay?"

His eyes softened and he nodded slightly, "Okay."

She smiled and walked back over to the side of him, leaning against the car door. She turned her head to see him looking up at the brick wall in front of them. She leaned over slightly, kissing his cheek and turning back to where she was.

He turned to her and raised an eyebrow. She shrugged, "What?"

He shook his head and shrugged, looking back at the brick wall. "Nothing," he said, hiding a smile.

"So, what are we doing here. Staring at this brick wall I mean."

He shook his head and chuckled, "Waiting for either Luther or Vanya. Preferably both. But Luther's a stubborn ass, so he won't come out here I can tell you that."

He paused as someone punched a hole through the brick wall. "Speak of the devil," he whispered as they both looked up at the hole in the wall.

Luther looked down at the two of them leaning up against the car. Five leaned his head forwards, pulling it back and looking at Y/n as he started laughing. She smiled. He was actually laughing. She shook her head and started laughing too, putting her forehead on his shoulder. He kept laughing, putting his forehead on the top of her head. Taking a deep breath, they both moved their heads away from each other, looking back at Luther while still smiling.

Less than a minute later, the doors opened and out walked Vanya. Five and Y/n walked up to her, their hands together. "Well, that clearly went well," Five said as Vanya passed them. "You ready to go?" he asked, him and Y/n turning to follow her.

"I'm going back to the farm," Vanya deadpanned, walking over to the car.

Y/n let Five's hand go so he could go to Vanya. He nodded quickly, running up to Vanya. "Hey," he said, walking next to her. "Unacceptable Vanya. Remember we need to stick together," he explained as they got to the car. Y/n caught up with them, not wanting to run in case it hurt her even more than she was already hurt. She was sore as it was, and running made it worse.