𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎.

Y/n and Five were being carried down an alley by Diego and Luther. Y/n was clutching onto Diego's shoulder with one hand, and holding the Romeo and Juliet book to her chest with the other one. Five was leaning on Luther, clutching Delores.

"We can't go back to the house. It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment," Luther explained.

"My place is closer. No one will look for them there," Diego said.

"But aren't they after Five? Not Y/n?" Luther asked.

Diego sighed, "My guess is that since Y/n is now involved with Five in whatever the hell they're doing, they're probably looking for her too."

Five made a weird squeaking noise. Y/n opened her eyes and leaned forwards, getting a glimpse of Five.

Luther slowed down, "If you vomit on me-"

"You know what's funny?" Five asked.

"What?" Y/n replied.

"I'm going through puberty-"

"Huh?" Luther asked, confused.

"Twice."

Y/n giggled, "Wow Five. How extraordinary."

"We drank that whole bottle didn't we N/n?" Five asked, smiling.

Y/n nodded, "I think so. It was horrible by the way. You need to start investing in good alcohol."

Five acted offended, "How rude." He paused, "But that's what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye." He started waving at nothing. "Poof, it's gone."

Y/n shrugged, "I'm just telling the truth."

She pointed in the air, "Thou shalt not bear false witness!"

Diego looked down at her, raising an eyebrow, "Who said that? Shakespeare?"

Y/n slapped his arm, "I think it was Matthew Henry. Shakespeare. You're a dumbass Diego you know that?" She started coughing.

"Don't throw up on me Y/n."

"Why? Will it ruin your amazing spandex?"

"It's leather."

"Mmmhm. Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"What are you and monkey boy talking about?" Five asked Diego, earning a glare from Luther.

Diego sighed, "Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night. They came looking for you. And also Y/n, they said something about her too. So, I need you to focus."

"That's asking too much of him Diego. You know he's a little," she said, pointing at her temple and spinning her finger in circles, "Coo coo." Then she made a whistling sound and laughed at herself.

"Wait, N/n? Is that why you got in the van with the piece of glass in your leg?" Five slurred.

"That's not important, I already told you," Y/n replied quickly, still slurring her words.

"Isn't it? You act like it was nothing."

"Because it wasn't."

"But-"

"Five just shut the hell up. Diego, I think we should just put duck tape over his mouth."

Diego ignore her, "What do they want?"

"It's Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five breathed out.

"Who?" Diego asked.

"Y'know, I hate code names," Luther said.