𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢.

Diego stopped the car and they all unbuckled their seatbelts.

"I know this Jenkins guy has to have a record. We just gotta get our hands on this file," Diego said.

"And your plan is to what? Just waltz in there and ask for it?" Allison asked.

"I know this station like the back of my hand."

"That doesn't mean you won't get caught," Y/n said.

"Yeah, well, you never got caught sneaking out but here we are."

"That's different. I know how to sneak in and out of places in my sleep. I've had practice, you haven't"

"I know what I'm doing Y/n. I've spent a lot of time inside," Diego snapped.

"Handcuffed," Allison said.

"Whatever. Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five asked, furrowing his brows. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file."

"No that's not- You don't know the ins and outs of this place okay?" Diego said, raising his voice slightly.

"I just did this yesterday," Five said. They all looked at him confused. "My yesterday. Not your yesterday," he trailed off, shaking his head. "It'll take me two seconds-"

"Listen to me. You are not going in there. I made a call. That's what a leader does. He leads," Diego said, getting out of the car.

"That goddam leader complex again," Y/n said, shaking her head.

-

Allison was trying to call Vanya on the public phone, but it just kept going straight to voicemail.

Five and Y/n were leaning up against a wall to a building. Five was leaning on his shoulder. Y/n had her back up against the wall, her right leg bent and the bottom of her right foot touching the wall. They both crossed their arms.

"So, you gonna tell me why you're mad at me?" Y/n asked, breaking the silence.

"Oh, I think you know why," he sneered.

She shook her head, "I don't."

He scoffed, "Well, when we talk later you'll find out."

There was a long pause.

"So, that's it? That's all you're gonna say?" she asked.

He nodded, "Yup."

"So?" Five asked as Diego walked up to them.

He showed off the file, "You're welcome."

Allison looked at them annoyed and grabbed the file from Diego, opening it up and reading it.

She flipped through the pages and stopped, her eyes widened.

"What? Allison, what is it?" Y/n asked, walking up to Allison and looking at the file from over her shoulder.

Her eyes widened too. "Holy shit."

"What?" Diego asked.

Allison scoffed and turned the file to the two guys. "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

"Wait a second. Holy shit," Y/n said in realization.

They all looked at her confused. "What is it?" Diego asked.

"Don't you guys recognize him?" she asked.

Diego and Five furrowed their brows, shaking their heads.

"Oh my god you're right," Allison exclaimed. "That's Vanya's boyfriend. Harold Jenkins is Vanya's boyfriend."

-