𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢.

Five blinked behind a shooter and jumped on the man's back. The man swung around, causing two of the other shooters to get hit by the bullets and fall down. The man that Five was on top of got hit, falling to the ground too.

Y/n finally had gathered enough energy to be powerful enough. When she didn't have much energy herself, and Vanya was there taking up most of the energy from around them, it was hard to produce enough.

She shot up, moving her head around. The red light hit at least three of the shooters in the chest, causing them all to fall to the ground. She let go of her arm and, even though it was injured, pointed upwards, hitting another shooter with the white light that came from her finger. She shot back down, her arm going back over her shoulder.

Five blinked back beside her. "Don't do that too much Five. You'll run out of energy to do anything," she sighed, gripping her shoulder tighter.

"Why the hell do you always get hurt?" he asked. "And on that arm?" he continued.

"Don't know. Bullets always skim my arm. Could be worse though," she paused. "Could hit me in the chest."

Y/n turned around, seeing a dark blue glow come from Klaus' fists. Her eyes widened slightly and she started hitting Five's arm. He turned to her, "What?" She didn't respond. She just pointed at Klaus. Five's eyes went wide too. "Holy shit," he breathed. A dark blue figure appeared suddenly. "Is that-"

"Ben?" Y/n breathed, not believing what she was seeing.

Tentacles came from Ben's chest and they traveled around the room. They picked up a bunch of different shooters, ones that were still standing, and one's standing on the upper level of the auditorium. They wrapped around the men and started swinging them around.

Everyone looked at Klaus and Ben, gaping. Suddenly, Diego got up and launched himself onto the stage. Y/n ignored it and continued watching the scene in front of her. Ben grabbed on of the shooters with two of the tentacles and ripped him in two. Y/n shook her head, smirking. It made her want to throw up, but that didn't matter to her right now.

Y/n, Allison, Five, and Luther all stood up slowly, watching Klaus and Ben. "Oh my god. It's him," Luther started.

"It's Ben," Y/n breathed, laughing a little.

Both Klaus and Ben's grunting and screaming suddenly stopped. The blue light slowly vanished from Klaus' fists, as did Ben. "Ben!" Y/n shouted, getting one last look at him, and a smile from him, as he vanished.

"Now who's the lookout," Klaus said laughing. He turned to look at Vanya, who had the middle of her body start glowing.

Then, her suit and violin started turning white. Y/n gulped, "Did you guys just see her suit and violin turn white or am I just hallucinating?"

Five nodded, "I saw it too."

The theater started to shake and dust fell from the ceiling. They all looked up, covering their eyes from getting dust in them. "It's the academy all over again. We need to stop Vanya and get out of here as soon as possible," Y/n said.

"Yeah," Five nodded, turning to her. "Or we'll all be dead in no time."

The pillars started cracking down the centers. "And those are going to collapse any second," Y/n said, pointing at the pillars but looking back at Vanya.

"Oh, welcome back. Where were you?" Luther asked as Diego walked up to them.

"Honoring a memory," Diego stated, stopping next to them. He crouched down, putting his hands on his knees. Allison put her hand on his shoulder, showing her support. He turned to her but was talking to all of them. "So, how we gonna end this thing?" he asked.