𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Y/n looked around, furrowing her brows. Five had blinked them onto the staircase of an all too familiar apartment building. "Five? Why are we here?" she asked as he started walking up the stairs.

"No time to explain. I'll tell you everything later," he grunted, climbing the stairs. Y/n huffed, walking up the stairs and going two at a time. She stopped at the top of the staircase, somehow passing Five.

She crossed her arms, "Answers. Now."

He shook his head and walked past her, stopping in front of a door. "Later. You have to trust me here N/n. Please."

She turned, furrowing her brows and walking next to Five. "Five? Why are we in front of El-"

Five cut her off, grabbing her hand and blinking them inside the apartment.

Y/n almost fell over, not expecting Five to blink them into the room. He caught her hand, bringing her up so she didn't hit the floor. By the way he pulled her up, their bodies were pressed up against each other, their faces only an inch or two apart. Her breath hitched. "Thanks," she breathed.

"No problem," he smirked.

They both snapped their heads around when there was a high pitched scream from the doorway. Y/n smiled. "Elliot!" she exclaimed, pushing herself away from Five and hugging Elliot. Elliot looked taken aback, but hugged her back nonetheless.

"Y-Y/n. Why are you here? We don't have dinner until this weekend," he asked shakily.

She pulled back, smiling at him. She sighed and rolled her eyes, "Nice to see you too nerd." She paused, "Five's a- uh- old friend of mine." Five snickered, covering his mouth and earning a glare from Y/n.

"Damn Y/n, you kiss someone three times and we're still just friends?"

"Shut the hell up dipshit," she snapped, turning back to Elliot. "Do you know if Deb and Rick are home yet?" she asked.

Elliot nodded, "Yeah, Teenie. They got back about ten minutes ago. I ran into them on my way up the stairs. They said you ran into someone and walked off with him."

Y/n scoffed, "That'd be the asshole back there."

Five scoffed, "Jeez Y/n, don't be so rude."

"Fuck off," she chuckled. "So, how do you two know each other? Or are we just blinking into random apartments now?" she asked.

"Obviously not random since you two act like you're best friends," Five scoffed, crossing his arms.

"We are," they both said in unison, exchanging a glance and chuckling.

"Elliot's been my neighbor for the past what- nine or ten years. Deb and Rick introduced me to him a little while after I got here. We've been best friends ever since," Y/n said, smiling proudly.

"Deb and Rick?" Five asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's for later discussion." She paused, "Okay, go on with what you came here for." She started walking towards the door, passing Elliot, "It was great to see you Elliot. I'm gonna head out." She pointed to the front door of his apartment. "I gotta go and explain some of this stuff to Rick and Deb."

"You're not leaving," Five said, suddenly standing behind her. He had blinked behind her without either her or Elliot noticing. She jumped slightly, not expecting him to be there. He grabbed onto her wrist softly, turning her around to face him. He sighed, "Look Y/n, I just found you. I don't want you to run off again."

She huffed, "It never used to seem like you cared."

He sighed, looking at the ground, "Really? Hm. Thought I couldn't hide it well." He shrugged, "You should know. You can read people like books." He paused, looking back at her, "Which doesn't matter right now. We have ten days. That's it. We barely made it out last time. We just- need to figure this all out as soon as possible."