𝚝𝚠𝚘.

"In five, four, three, two-" a man started, as he looked from the camera to the bank in the background. He was bouncing, literally. He was weirdly excited.

The camera started rolling. "This is Jim Hellerman. Reporting live for Channel Two outside the Capital West Bank at Maine and Sixth," he paused. "A group of heavily armed men stormed the bank not three hours ago and took an unknown number of hostages," he explained, almost shaking from excitement.

"Hey! Get them behind the counter!" a robber yelled, pointing and instructing another robber. He groaned as sirens started blaring in the distance. "Now you've put me in a position where I have to do something that I really don't want to do."

Allison walked up beside the robber with her head down. The robber kept yelling at everyone else, and kept swinging around his gun. Then he noticed the young girl next to him. He snapped his head towards her. "Hey! Go back with the others!" he shouted at her, pointing his gun to the group of hostages behind the counter.

Allison kept her head down, "I heard a rumor."

The robber yelled at her again, "What? What did you say?" he demanded.

Allison looked up at him and covered the side of her mouth with her hand, as if telling a secret, "I heard a rumor that you shot your friend in the foot."

The man's face softened for a second as his eyes turned white and glossy. His hardened expression was back in a matter of seconds as he looked at one of the other robbers and pointed his gun at his foot.

"Hey dude. What the hell-" The first robber pulled the trigger, sending a bullet to the other's foot. The other robber groaned as he fell to the ground, cursing.

"We just heard gunshots from inside the bank," Jim, the reporter, said into the microphone. "It's uncertain if any of the hostages have been harmed in that."

"Look up there!" a guy from the crowd outside the bank yelled. Everyone looked at the roof to where the guy was pointing to. They saw Luther running across the roof.

"There's movement on the roof. Possible law enforcement," Jim stated, looking over to the camera.

There was a body thrown out one of the windows making everyone outside scream in surprise. "Looks like one of the armed robbers has been thrown out of the bank," Jim said, quite surprised.

"Nice throw Luther!" Allison exclaimed to Luther who blushed and mumbled a thank you.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" Diego said and he threw knives at Allison before they turned and hit a robbers clothing, making the robber stuck against the wall.

Y/n skipped into the room, stopping in front of Diego. "Then why do you have knives and not a gun?" she asked sweetly. Diego glared at her, before walking somewhere else. The man stuck to the wall groaned, seeing as one of Diego's knives hit him square in the thigh. Y/n rolled her eyes. She put out her two fingers towards the man as a white light came from them, hitting the man in the chest and making his body go limp.

There was another man who was crawling towards a door. He got to the door and put his hand on the doorknob. Y/n sighed, looking at the doorknob as a red light shot from her eyes and blew the doorknob up, along with the man's hand. Which he looked at horrified as he screamed. She smiled at the man before he passed out. Walking over to the others, she watched as one of the robbers struggled to get onto the front desk.

"I've been in many hostage situations like this. It can escalate very quickly," Jim explained like he was the smartest man in the world. Okay Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Get back you freaks!" the robber yelled as he struggled more and more to get on the desk. Scrambling, he finally made it on top of it.

"Hey, be careful up there buddy," Diego chuckled.