𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

"I'm not trying to be a hero okay?" Y/n heard Diego say as her and Five blinked into the back seat of the car. Y/n watched in amusement at what Diego had just said. Five squeezed her hand, which she hadn't even realized he had grabbed. She took it as her sign to be professional and not laugh at everything that was going on. Though, they both knew that that was never going to happen.

"Then why are you doing this?" the woman in the driver's seat asked.

"Because he is an idiot," Five deadpanned, leaning into the back seat.

The woman snapped around, looking at Five and then to Y/n. "Who the hell are you?" she asked, looking from the window then back to the two of them.

"Hi, I'm his loving brother," Five said smiling and waving.

"And I'm his bitchy sister," Y/n deadpanned, smirking.

"The brother who left me to rot in the nut house," Diego said, slowing turning back to Five.

"To protect you from yourself," Five said. Y/n snickered, covering her mouth with the back of her free hand.

"That's quite sweet," the woman said.

Y/n scoffed, "No it's not."

"Okay," Diego said. "All of you, out."

"Loose the crazy lady and come with me," Five said, leaning forward. Diego rolled his eyes, turning back to the front. "We have important business," he added.

"I am not going anywhere with you," Diego said, shaking his head.

Five shook his head, glancing at Y/n. She shrugged. Five huffed, looking out the window. He smirked, "Okay fine." He adjusted in the seat so that he was closer to the window, even though Y/n was still between him and the window.

"Officer!"

"Hey!" Diego exclaimed, grabbing Five's blazer.

"Shit," Y/n said, crouching lower in her seat and covering her face with her hand.

"What are you doing?" Diego asked.

"I heard there's a reward out for you two," Five smirked.

"He's bluffing," the woman said.

Y/n scoffed, keeping her face covered with her hand. Diego searched Five's face, shaking his head.

"No, he's not," both Y/n and Diego said at the same time.

"Why are you hiding your face from a cop?" the woman asked, looking at Y/n.

"Well, I don't tell random ass strangers all my secrets and definitely not while he's around," Y/n said, glancing at Five from her side view.

"Fine, I'll go with you," Diego said.

"What about me?" the woman asked. They all turned to her.

Diego turned back to Five, "And I'm bringing the crazy lady."

Diego sat back down in his seat, shaking his head.

"Oh yeah, one more thing," Diego said, turning around and smirking at them.

"Quit holding hands. It's disgusting."

Y/n and Five looked down at their hands and laughed nervously, pulling them apart. Y/n put her hands in her lap, "It's not what it looks like."

"We just blinked here and I grabbed her hand. It's nothing like that," Five explained quickly.

"What he said," Y/n mumbled. "We don't- no- you shouldn't- ugh," she groaned putting her face in her hands. "Just- stop thinking that."