𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

there should be a picture of the designed dress^

"Okay, chop chop!" Lila exclaimed, clapping her hands together and sitting up straight. "Come on Y/n, we have to get ready for this thing," she said, standing up.

"You can get ready. I'm fine as I am," Y/n deadpanned, crossing her arms as she leaned back on the couch.

Five picked up the coffee mug from the table and put it up to his mouth, hiding a smile.

"No, no, no. This is a once in a lifetime event! We both have to get ready," Lila said.

Y/n groaned, "Do I have a choice?"

"Nope."

Y/n groaned again and turned to face Five. "Can I kill her yet?"

He put the mug down on the table and turned to her, bringing his face closer to hers. "Play nice," he said, hiding a smirk.

"But, Five, I want to so very badly."

Lila stood up and crossed her arms. "Why do you have to say stuff like that?"

Y/n shrugged, "I'm a psychopath."

Five snickered, shaking his head.

Lila rolled her eyes, taking one last look at Diego before grabbing Y/n's wrist and dragging her into Elliot's room.

-

"I'm not wearing a damn dress," Y/n deadpanned, crossing her arms and leaning up against Elliot's bedroom door.

Lila shuffled through a bag and rolled her eyes. She turned her head to face Y/n and raised her eyebrows, "Says the one wearing a skirt."

"For the record, I have shorts on under these," Y/n said, putting her finger up defensively. "And on another note, it's the only shit I have. Back at the academy I forgot to pack literally anything. This was the only thing in my closet. And it's the sixties, most people don't wear pants, let alone sell them."

Lila gasped, grabbing something from her bag. "You're wearing a dress. Because I just found you the perfect one," she said, putting the dress up to her chest.

Y/n scoffed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head. Lila spun around, putting the dress out. Y/n looked up, keeping her head down. Her eyes widened, "Damn."

Lila nodded violently, "Get undressed."

"Woah, okay. You know, I don't normally get undressed on the first dat-"

"Stop being a sarcastic ass and get undressed."

Y/n huffed, "Fine."

-

Lila was getting out some makeup from her bag as Y/n took off her button up shirt. She winced slightly, hoping that Lila wouldn't notice the gauze wrapped around her entire stomach.

"Woah," Lila laughed. "What the hell happened to you?" she looked at Y/n's stomach in amusement.

"Fuck off," Y/n grumbled, taking off her skirt.

Lila shook her head, "Seriously, what happened?"

"Not important," Y/n deadpanned, taking her socks off.

"If you don't tell me, I'll tell your boyfriend."

Y/n paused, "Five's not my boyfriend."

Lila hummed, "Why was he the first one you thought of?"

Y/n scoffed, "Fuck off."

Lila sighed, picking at her nails boredly as Y/n grabbed the dress from the bed. "I'll tell him about it," Lila deadpanned.