𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Diego rolled on the floor a little bit and looked up, grunting slightly, "Shit."

Y/n was reaching up to put something on the top shelf of Reginald's alcohol cabinet. Struggling because of her hurt leg, she sighed. She turned around at the sound. "Oh, you're not dead. How disappointing.

"Love you too sis," Diego grunted.

"Ready for a drink now?" Five asked.

Diego's eyes went wide when he remembered what happened and he shot up, looking around. "Where is he?"

"I let him go," Five said.

Diego raised his eyebrows and walked towards Five, "You what?"

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop," Five explained.

Diego glared at him and grabbed his knife off the ground, going to storm out of the room.

"Pipe down Diego, Hazel didn't do it," Y/n said, limping more as she walked over and sat down on the stool next to Five.

He eyed her. Giving her a look that said, We'll talk later.

She glared at him, her look saying, We already did.

Five rolled his eyes. "Look Diego, he didn't kill Patch! His partner Cha-Cha did!" he exclaimed.

Diego stopped and turned to them. "So what?" he shouted. He lowered his voice, "They were both there that night."

"Well, this half of the partnership gave me both of their guns," Five said, narrowing his eyes at Diego.

Y/n grabbed two cloths and put them on the handles of the guns, picking them up and showing them to Diego. She flashed him a smile and put the guns back down.

"Which will clear you because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene." Diego slowly walked over to one of the stools. "Hazel came here looking for a way out. He wanted a fresh start," Five said and Diego slowly walked over to them. "And he happened to have in his possession the one thing that could do our family a little good," Five explained. "So it's time to move on."

"Not a chance," Diego whispered.

"Christ Diego. We have the damn gun that killed her okay? I know you want both of them dead. Neither of them are the best people in the world, but you need to calm down here," Y/n said softly yet sternly.

"Yeah Y/n? And what would you do if one of them killed Five?" Diego snapped.

Y/n shut her mouth and crossed her arms.

"That's what I thought," Diego sneered.

"But it's not the same as you and Patch," Y/n said, raising her voice slightly.

Diego walked up to her and whispered in her ear so that only they could hear, "You're right. It's not the same. At least me and Patch admitted that we had feelings for each other."

"We don't have feelings for each other Diego," Y/n whispered.

Diego scoffed and backed up, "Sure."

Five sighed and turned, "Suit yourself." He stood up and grabbed Delores, turning back to Diego. "I'm curious. You're girlfriend Patch, what'd you like about her?" he asked, walked away with Delores, putting his hand on the back of her neck. Y/n rolled her eyes. Five turned to Diego impatiently when he didn't answer.

Diego turned to Five, "A lot of things."

"Like?" Y/n asked.

"Cute butt, nice legs," Diego said.