𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎.

Five sat in the car, Y/n's head on his lap. He moved the hair out of her face and kept looking down worriedly at her leg and collar bone. He was breathing heavily. When the others weren't watching Allison and Luther, they were watching Five and Y/n.

Five had insisted that Diego drove the car. On any other day, he would've killed Diego for even thinking of it, but now, now was different.

"Do you think that they're gonna be oka-"

"Shut up Klaus. Step on the gas would you Diego?" Five snapped at the two, giving them both a glare. They both shut up and Diego steadily pressed down on the gas peddle, speeding them up.

It was silent the rest of the way. No one dared to say a word.

The car squealed to a stop and Five snapped his head up. Klaus and Diego got out of the car and opened the doors so that Luther and Five could get out with Allison and Y/n.

Five got out and Klaus ran to his aid to help get Y/n out of the car and into the academy. "Come on, let's go," Five demanded.

Diego ran up to the academy doors. He pulled the bars and swung the doors open.

Luther rushed up, carrying Allison. "I don't think she's breathing," Luther said in a shaky voice.

"If we don't get her upstairs she's gonna die," Klaus said, helping Five.

Diego ran over to Klaus and Five, taking Y/n from them and following after Luther.

Five watched Diego go inside. He stood there for a minute, not doing anything. Klaus walked up to him and patted his shoulder. Five shrugged it off harshly and walked inside.

"Feisty little thing," Klaus muttered, following Five inside.

-

They were all standing around Allison who was lying on the small bed. Pogo stood in front of the bed and glanced worriedly at Y/n every minute.

Grace held her hands up to Allison's neck, trying to stop the bleeding. "She suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will have to give blood," she said, backing up from Allison by a step.

Everyone looked at her, "I'll do it!"

"I'm doing it," Luther said, starting to pull up his sleeve.

"I'm afraid that's not possible my dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine," Pogo stated, looking at Luther with sympathy.

"Hey don't sweat it!" Klaus exclaimed. He ran around to Grace and started violently rubbing his arm, "I've got this big guy. I love needles!"

"Master Klaus," Pogo said. Klaus turned to him, a confused look on his face.

"Your blood is- how shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Diego looked down at Allison, "Move."

"Yeah go," Luther said, moving out of the way.

Diego walked around the bed and stood by Grace, pulling up his sleeve. "I'll do it." Grace got the needle ready and turned to him. Diego's eyes went wide as he saw it. He whimpered and fell backwards on the ground, fainting.

Pogo looked down at him, nodding, "Stick him."

There was a pause as Grace stuck the needle in Diego's arm and got blood from him.

"What about Y/n?" Five asked, quietly but to where they could hear him.

Luther snapped his head to Five. He glared at him. "Allison is about to die and all you care about is Y/n?" he shouted, pointing to Allison and then to Y/n who was lying on another bed.