𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Authorities are asking for help identifying several persons of interest at Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. The FBI believes they may have been acting in concert with the alleged shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald. Vanya Hargreeves.

A picture of Vanya appeared on the T.V. screen. A picture that looked like a mugshot.

Wanted in connection with the deaths of several FBI agents inside the federal building at Dealey Plaza.

The reporter put down the picture of Vanya and held up one of Diego.

A Cuban exile known only as Diego.

Diego looked up at the screen, furrowing his brows. "Cuban?" Diego asked. Y/n shook her head.

Who recently escaped from the Holbrook Sanitarium.

Luther eyed Diego from the side as he watched the screen with curiosity. The picture on the screen was changed to a picture of Luther standing with Jack Ruby.

A bare-knuckle boxer with suspected Mafia ties-

"Mafia? Really Luther?" Y/n asked, raising and eyebrow. He shrugged, looking back at the T.V.

Who fight under the alias 'King Kong.'

The picture was changed to one of Allison holding a protest poster in her hands.

Allison Chestnut. A Negro radical responsible for instigating and organizing the recent riots at Stadtler's lunch counter.

The description caused Allison to look from Luther to the T.V. She scoffed and shook her head when the reporter continued her description.

Klaus, a controversial cult leader and known tax evader.

The picture was now a stained glass photo of Klaus. Then, it changed to a picture of Five looking over the fence at the grassy knoll.

The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy, who they believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network-

Five nodded, "Well, it's true. I do feel like I'm being held hostage these days." The reporter continued on as they started talking.

"God, I hate that photo," Diego muttered.

"They're saying I instigated the riot?" Allison asking in disbelief. She scoffed, "That's unbelievable."

I have gotten new entail that there is another suspect in the suspected terrorist group.

"Wait, shut up," Five said, pointing to the T.V. screen. A picture was brought onto the screen of Y/n. It was a picture taken at the riot. It showed her standing up with the tear gas in her hand, right before she threw it at the cops. She mentally cursed herself as the picture popped up.

Y/n Roberts. She has gotten in much trouble with the Dallas Police Department within the past ten years. She has gone to jail on multiple occasions but is always out in less than twenty-four hours. She is suspected of helping start riots and running from police officers.

Five furrowed his brows as the reporter went on. "Roberts?" he asked, raising an eyebrow as he turned his head to look at her. She leaned up against the stairs next to him.

She cleared her throat, "Not important."

"Hey!" Klaus exclaimed, pointing to the picture of Y/n on the T.V. "That's a picture of Y/n at the riot at Stadtler's!" he exclaimed. Y/n looked at him, her eyes wide. She started swiping her hand by her neck, telling him to shut up. "The riot where she got shanked and almost bled out!"