𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Y/n woke up to a banging on the door. She lifted her head slightly and looked around the room. "Morning," she heard a raspy whisper.

She looked down, then up, seeing Five laying there with an amused expression. She shook her head and chuckled. "Morning," she whispered.

He grunted, "I guess I should get that?" She nodded, rolling off of him. He huffed, moving the covers off himself and getting up.

"One sec!" he shouted, grunting as he got up and grabbed his clothes. The banging on the door continued even as Five was buttoning his shorts. "For Christ's sake," he grunted, walking towards the door.

Y/n sighed, getting off the bed and walking towards some clothes that she had in Elliot's room. She huffed, putting some of her clothes on before walking into the bathroom and closing the door slightly. She continued getting dressed while she was in the room.

Five huffed, putting his arms through his shirt. He didn't get a chance to button it up, so it hung over his shoulders. Turning the lock, he opened the door a decent amount. Not opened enough for the person on the outside to see into the room. Five rubbed his eyes, squinting as he leaned up against the doorframe.

"What?" he asked annoyed and groggily.

Diego raised his eyebrows, looking down at Five's unbottoned shirt. "Rough night?"

Five scoffed lightly, "What?" He shook his head, "No, you just woke me up. I'm tired okay? What the hell do you want?"

Diego shook his head, "You need to come out here. I think we're gonna talk about Dad."

Five nodded, closing his eyes and opening them again. He squinted. "Yeah, uh, I'll be out in a minute."

"If you just woke up when I was knocking, why'd it take you so long to answer?"

"What?" Five spate. He groaned, "Ugh. Look Diego, I'm tired. I just woke up. I was trying to get dressed after you started banging on the door like King Kong. That's Luther's job by the way. But your impatient ass can't wait for two damn seconds." He shooed Diego with his hand, "Now get out."

Diego huffed, trying to look into the room. "Where's Y/n?" he asked.

Five moved his head back slightly. "How the hell am I supposed to know? I thought she slept over at whats their faces."

"Those people next door that were over here the other night?"

"Yup."

Diego shrugged, "I don't know, I didn't check."

Five huffed, "Look Diego. How about you go back into the living room or the kitchen or wherever the hell you want to go. Let me get dressed in piece. I'll be out in a minute alright? Hold the chit chat until then." He paused, "And I'm sure Y/n will come over in a little bit. She's not one to sleep in."

Diego nodded, "You're right."

Five nodded, closing his eyes, "Now get the hell out."

Diego huffed, "Fine." He turned and walked away, back into the other room.

Five sighed in relief, shutting the door and locking it. "He's gone," he said, his voice still raspy. He walked over to the bed and started buttoning his shirt up.

"Thank God," Y/n muttered, walking out of the bathroom and over to where her and Lila had left her clothes the day before. She sighed as she saw them folded up in the exact place they had left them.

"You sound relieved," Five smirked, an amused expression on his face.

Y/n scoffed, pulling her vest over her head, "I thought that Elliot would've tried to wash my clothes while we were gone." She put her tie around her neck and started tying it as Five put on his vest. "He always does that when I leave clothes here," she continued, flipping the collar of her shirt down over her tie. "I'm just glad he didn't wash these," she sighed, putting her tie in her vest.