𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Five looked up from the piece of paper the Handler had given them. Seeing as they were in the right place, he folded the paper and put it inside his blazer and continued walking forward. A man opened a car door, almost hitting Five. Surprisingly, he didn't yell at the man but just kept walking. Y/n walked next to him and sighed as they got to the doors.

Five opened the door, walking in but holding it open so that Y/n could walk in. She mumbled a thank you, walking in the building and looking around the room. Five took a few steps forward, looking around. Seeing a woman hunched over a table, he walked up to her and tried to get her attention. Y/n walked up behind him and looked around the room some more. "Excuse me," Five said, getting the woman's attention.

The woman stood up and looked at Five, "Uff da. You snuck up on my there."

Holy eighties hair.

The woman looked Five up and down, then she pointed to the other end of the room. "If you're looking for the cookies, we don't put 'em out till three," she said, turning back to the table to mess with the letters she was putting in a black board.

"Yay," Y/n said sarcastically.

"I can hardly wait," Five added, being sarcastic. He paused, "Uh, do you happen to know where the Midwest Soybean Society is meeting?" He looked around at other people but looked back to the woman as she turned.

"Sure do. Muskellunge Banquet Room," the woman answered, pointing to a doorway at one of the walls behind her. "You looking for your mom? She in for the convention?"

Y/n looked around the room, then to the woman. "Dad of my alien obsessed friend," she sighed.

"Hey, could I get some change?" Five asked, looking at a vending machine down the hall. He got out a few dollars and handed it to the woman.

"Oh sure," she said, taking the money. "I'll just look in my purse," she unzipped her fanny pack and put the money in it. Five fixed his blazer, continuing to look at the vending machine as the woman rummaged through her fanny pack. Y/n bit her lip, looking at the ground awkwardly. "Only a nickel and a couple of dimes," the woman said, reaching in her purse. She looked up, "Oop! You- are- in- luck mister!" she exclaimed, handing a handful of coins to Five.

Five looked down at the coins and chuckled, looking up. "You know, some say the best luck is to die at the right time." The woman looked at him weirdly. He looked at her then at the vending machine and started walking over to it.

"Well, he's different," the woman chuckled.

"Tell me about it," Y/n sighed, walking after Five.

Five stood at the vending machine and put the coins in the slot, starting to punch in numbers. Y/n sighed, sitting down in a chair across from the vending machine. The vending machine started but stopped, not giving Five the candy. He punched in the numbers again. When that didn't work, he bent down, putting his hand up the slot. He hit the machine a few times, then tried to put his hand up the slot again. He punched in the numbers again, angrily this time. He started hitting the machine, then grabbing the sides and shaking it. "Come on!" he yelled, shaking the machine more. Starting to hit it again, he slammed his body up against the glass. "Stupid mother Fudge Nutter!" He backed up and grabbed the sides, shaking it again, "Fucking Fudge Nutter," he grunted, shaking the machine more violently each time. He took a step back at kicked the glass, shattering it. He scratched the back of his neck and looked around, seeing if anyone saw.

Y/n sighed and got up, "Jesus Five."

"Fuck you," he mumbled, turning to walk the opposite direction of the entrance.