𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎.

Y/n swung open the door, walking in the bar with the other two following after her. She turned and leaned up against the wall next to the door and started looking around. The other two came in behind her, looking around the bar for older Five.

"Well, there I am," Five said, looking at a man that was sitting at the bar counter. Y/n and Luther looked over at where Five was looking. They all looked down, seeing the briefcase on the ground by the man's feet.

"Why don't we just grab the briefcase and run?" Luther asked, gesturing to the briefcase.

Five looked at Luther like he was stupid. Y/n shook her head, "Luther, I think beside you accusing all of us of killing Dad, that was one of the stupidest things to ever come out of your mouth."

Five scoffed, "Luther, I would never let that happen. We're trained to guard these briefcases with our lives."

"Right."

"Plus, it's the inherent paradox where this gest tricky," Five added. Y/n glanced back down at the briefcase, which now had older Five's feet on it. "I'm endangering my existence just being in the room with myself."

Luther turned to Five and stuttered. "What do you mean?"

"Luther," Five said annoyed. "Try to keep up. If old me doesn't travel back to twenty nineteen like he's supposed to, the whole thing unravels itself. I cease to exist. You got me?"

"You cease to exist?" Y/n said, turning to Five and raising her eyebrows. "Five," she groaned. "Why the hell didn't you tell me this? I would've made you stay at Elliot's."

"Exactly why I didn't tell you that bit."

Luther sighed, "Okay."

"So our best chance is to talk with him, to reason with him."

Luther hummed, understanding. Y/n nodded, sighing.

"He'll understand," Five breathed. "Trust me." He paused, "I know myself better than, uh, than I know myself." He brought his hand to the back of his neck and scratched it.

Y/n raised an eyebrow, eyeing Luther. Luther looked at her questioningly. His face asked, did you just see that? Y/n nodded.

Luther turned to Five and pointed at him, "You just itched your neck. That's stage two of paradox psychosis."

Five shook his head, "No I didn't."

Y/n nodded, "Yeah you did." Five turned to her, glaring at her. She shrugged, "We're the spotters. You itched your neck. And now you're denying it."

"I didn't itch my neck."

Luther snapped his fingers, "Denial is stage one."

"I am fine. Okay?" he said, looking between both of them. "Let's stay on task shall we?" He turned, taking a step forward.

Luther put his hand out, stopping Five. "Wait!" he whisper-shouted.

"What?" Five snapped.

"Maybe one of us should go first," Luther said, nodding to Y/n.

"Why?"

"Well, you'll freak him out. Bumping into your own tiny doppelganger? He will lose his shit," Luther reasoned. "Just, let us break the ice."

She huffed, putting her hand up, "I'll do it." She turned, taking a step towards older Five. There was a tug on her sleeve and she stopped walking, turning around to face Five. "What is it?"

He sighed, pulling her closer to him. "Just be careful okay? He pulls out a gun and I will kill him." She shook her head. He sighed again. "Don't let him know anything alright?"