𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Y/n leaned up against Allison's doorway. She looked around the room as Allison threw stuff in her suitcase. "Y'know, we have very different taste in design."

Allison jumped, putting her hand over her chest, "Jesus Y/n! You scared me half to death!"

Y/n chuckled, "Oops."

Allison shook her head, "What are you on about now? Trying to get me to not go back to LA?"

Y/n sighed, "No. I'm going to get a taxi back home tonight." She paused, looking around the room again, "We just have very different taste is all."

Allison laughed, "You always liked the green paint on the walls. I remember how mad Dad would get at you when you would come home with a bunch of records or those old face statue sculptures. Or all those old books that you used for decoration. That one time that you came home with those Shakespeare plays."

Y/n chuckled, "Yeah. The thrift stores around here were amazing back then. I remember when I got a Sex Pistols poster and record. God, he was so pissed. I still have that poster up inside the closet." She paused, "I always left that door open for that reason. So that he could see it anytime he was in there."

Allison shook her head, "When you painted your ceiling black and your walls an darker green without him knowing. What green was that?"

Y/n laughed, pointing in the air, "Evergreen forest."

Allison laughed, "He grounded you for a month."

"And yet, I still snuck out. And I got a Rolling Stones poster and hung it on the outside of my door with gum. When I got one of their records, I turned the volume up so the whole house could hear it. He called me downstairs to yell at me while the record was still playing."

"Y'know, I think that's when Five started to like you. When you started to rebel," Allison said, grabbing a shirt out of her dresser.

"What?"

Allison froze, "Nothing."

-

A man whistled as she walked down the sidewalk. Without even giving him a glance, she kept walking, flipping the man off. She wouldn't let him get a reaction out of her. He started walking behind her and kept whistling. A few others, his friends, following behind him. She flipped them off again, "I'm not a dog douchebag!"

She huffed and turned into an alley way. Which was probably the worst thing to do, but she did it anyway. And of course, as she suspected, the men followed her.

The fact that they looked to be in their late twenties or thirties and she still looked like a teenager creeped her out. Not only that, but she was wearing a school uniform.

She gagged at the thought and kept walking. Stopping and hearing the footsteps behind her stop too. She looked both ways at the intersection of alleyways that she had stopped at. Looking down the most secluded alleyway, she walked down that one. The footsteps could be heard following her again.

She hit a dead end in the alley, facing a wall she stopped. "Shit," she muttered to herself.

She felt a hot breath on her neck and tried her hardest not to flinch.

"Hey, pretty girl," the man behind her said. She turned around slowly, narrowing her eyes at him. He smirked and pushed her up against the wall by grabbing her arms. His smirk was disgusting. It made her want to throw up.

His friends started laughing, egging him on. He leaned to her ear and started whispering, "You're very pretty you know that don't you? That skirt you have on-" His voice trailed off and Y/n glared at him. He put out his bottom lip, "Awe, you wanna play mean?"