𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

"I don't recall it ever snowing in the spring in Dallas, Texas," Y/n stated as they turned down the road to Sissy's farm.

"It doesn't," Five deadpanned, looking out the window.

There was snow all over the ground. The barn was glowing from the inside, creating a storm over the roof. There was a huge dark gray cloud above the barn, producing the storm.

Vanya stopped the car and turned it off. They all opened the doors and got out of the car quickly. "You think whatever is going on inside is causing the cold front?" Diego shouted over the loud sounds the energy was making. Y/n took a few steps away from the car. Five slammed the car door and walked in between her and Diego.

"Well, the correlation is high," Five stated as they all started walking towards the barn.

The barn door opened and a blonde woman holding a gun ran out, pointing the gun at all of them. They all put their hands up, telling her not to shoot. "Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya yelled, taking a few steps towards Sissy.

Sissy cocked the gun, pointing it between all of them. "Get back!" she yelled.

Vanya put her hand up to Sissy as she ran down the small hill. "All of you! Get the hell back!" Sissy yelled at them.

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya asked as Sissy kept the gun pointed at the others, looking to them nervously.

"Carl," Sissy breathed.

"What did he do to you?" Vanya asked.

Sissy shook her head, breathing shakily. "He's- He's dead." Vanya put her hand down. "Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll. The same way you sent those policemen flying."

"Wait Vanya, you did that?" Y/n asked. "Oh," she laughed. "God I hate the police here. I wish I would've seen that."

"Not the time N/n," Five deadpanned.

"Right, sorry."

"What did you do to him?" Sissy asked Vanya.

"No-"

"Vanya what the hell did you do to my son?"

Diego took a few steps forward, "We don't have time for this Vanya."

"Where do you think you're going?" Sissy asked, pointing to gun at Diego, causing him to stop.

"To help your son," he said, putting his arm out.

"Look Sissy, I found my family," Vanya said. "These are my brothers and my sisters," she said, gesturing to the others.

Sissy lowered the gun. "Ma'am," Luther smiled and waved.

Sissy turned to Vanya and shook her head. "Were you lying to me the whole time?"

"Of course not," Vanya paused. "Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then," Sissy panted and shook her head. "Who are you?"

"The only one who can help Harlan."

-

Vanya slid open the door and stumbled in the barn. Everyone filed in after her. Sissy walked in after Vanya, followed by Five, then Y/n, then Diego, then Luther, Allison and Klaus last. Five walked past Sissy and stood off to the side as Vanya yelled for Harlan. Y/n and the others followed after him behind Vanya and Sissy.

Harlan was up in the air surrounded by blue waves of energy. It created strong winds, causing it to be hard to hear. "Harlan!" Vanya shouted, stumbling in front of Harlan. "It's Vanya!"