𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

Five stood in the alley picking at the blood on his nails. He had the clear plastic bag that was filled with water and held AJ in his hand. His arm was crossed over his body and the other was resting on it while he continued to pick at his nails.

Y/n leaned up against the wall, her legs crossed. She sighed, watching Five.

"You wanna talk about it?" she asked.

He turned his head to face her. He raised an eyebrow, "About?"

She shrugged and sighed, shaking her head. "I don't know, actually."

He huffed, shaking his head, "What is it?'

"What are you talking about?" she asked, furrowing her brows.

He sighed, "Something's obviously bothering you. What is it you want to talk about?"

She shrugged and shook her head slightly, "How do I ask this as bluntly as possible without it being as loaded of a question as it is?"

He shrugged, "Just ask it."

"What are we?"

He looked up slowly, turning his head back to her as he raised an eyebrow. She shook her head, looking at the ground. "That didn't work very well did it?"

Five chuckled, shaking his head. "Not really."

She nodded, "Great."

He chuckled again, "I thought we figured this out the first day I came back."

She sighed, getting off the wall and walking towards him. "And what exactly did we conclude?" she asked, stepping towards him.

He looked down at her, raising his eyebrows. "Why don't you do the demonstration?"

"And that is?"

He smirked, "I don't think I remember."

She scoffed, shaking her head. Looking up at him, she smiled slightly. Putting her hand on his jaw, she put her lips on his. He smiled lightly into it.

"Awww, how cute."

Y/n took a step back. She grumbled, taking a few steps to the side. Five scoffed, bringing his arm down and looking behind himself. He shook his head slightly, lookin back forwards.

"Well?" the Handler asked.

Five sighed, putting the arm that held AJ out behind him. The Handler gasped, "AJ!" She set the briefcase in her hand down and started laughing, moving the mesh that was in her face out of the way. Taking the bag from Five she started cackling and smiling like a lunatic. Five clenched his jaw, looked at Y/n. Y/n sighed, crossing her arms and looking at Five. And as if they were having a conversation, they could understand everything that the other wanted to say.

The Handler sighed as Five turned around to face her, putting his hands in his pockets.

"You know, you're really starting to fill out those tight little shorts of yours," she said smiling while looking at Five's shorts.

Y/n gagged and walked over by Five. "Don't act all pervy, it's disgusting."

Five looked at Y/n, clenching his jaw again. The Handler looked from AJ to Five, "Why so quiet?" She moved her shoulders, "I thought you'd be buzzing after this morning's slaughter." She smiled, looking back at AJ.

"All this killing," Five started. He paused, looking up at the Handler, "I'm done with it."

The Handler pulled a white cloth from inside her shirt, "What?" She licked the cloth, "Am I supposed to take that seriously?" She started patting the cloth around Five's face, trying to get some of the blood off. Y/n sighed, looking at the ground.