𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

They sat in the van in front of the laboratory building. Y/n was in the passenger seat, Five was in the driver seat, and the duffle bag was put in between them.

Five looked out his half opened window and Y/n looked out the windshield. They watched Lance walk up to the building. He was carrying a holder with two coffees in it. He kept looking around, looking like he felt someone might be following him, the whole way he was walking inside.

Y/n eyed the bag in between them, "Five, what's in the bag?"

Five turned around to the bag. "Oh, shit," he muttered, zipping open the bag. He opened it pulling out a bottle of alcohol and then the mannequin. "Hey," he breathed brushing her face, sitting her up. "Sorry you were in there so long Delores," he said, turning back to the laboratory.

"You brought a mannequin?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow. "Am I not good enough company?" she asked, waiting for a response. When he ignored her, she turned back towards the lab and grabbed her coffee, drinking some of it.

"No, I'm not drunk," Five said out of the blue.

What the hell?

She looked in the bag and saw more bottles of alcohol, and rolled her eyes, going back to sipping her coffee.

"I'm working," he said a few seconds later. Pausing again he said, "Yes, it's about the eye thing." There was another pause as he huffed, "This is the place it was made."

Maybe Klaus was right. All those years alone has got to have messed with his brain.

"Or, will be made." He sighed, "We just have to wait."

Y/n sighed, putting her coffee back in the door. She put her elbow on the door and rested her temple on her hand.

And so they waited.

-

Five kept turning the eye around in his hand. He was anxious, and Y/n could tell. She sipped her coffee. They watched as a small group of kids kicked a ball around on the ground. Y/n let a small smile spread across her face at the sight.

Suddenly, Five started looking around quickly, his breath hitching. . Y/n glanced over at him, confused as his breathing started to get more frantic and heavier.

"No," Five said, worriedly. He walked in front of the car and looked ahead, a fearful expression on his face.

"Five," he kept hearing a faint voice of a girl. She kept saying his name over and over again. At first it was really muffled. Then there was a sound of something slamming shut. Then the voice kept getting louder.

He turned his head, getting shaken out of his episode by Y/n. She looked at him with a worriedly, her hand on his shoulder. She shook him again and he looked her in the eye.

"Deep breaths, deep breaths Five," she said, calmly and softly, not breaking eye contact with him. "It's okay," she kept reassuring him. His breathing evened out after a few minutes of her calming him down. She kept a worried and soft look on her face. "It's okay, it's okay. Just keep breathing. Don't think about it."

He let out a shaky breath before he slowed down his breathing so it was back to normal.

She took her hand away from him and grabbed her coffee. Sighing, she started drinking the last of her coffee. Then, suddenly, someone was pounding on her window. She almost choked on her coffee as Luther continued to beat the window. He opened the door and Y/n started coughing from almost choking on her coffee.

Luther looked at her concerned. He tried getting in the van and sit in the same seat as her. But he failed, and pushed her off the seat and closed the door. Y/n's upper torso fell onto Five's lap. She got up as soon as possible. She didn't want to feel anything.