𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

She swung open the door, storming out the building. Catching people's attention, she flipped them off, continuing to walk.

Seeing something out of the corner of her eye, she scoffed, turning into an alley. She cursed under her breath as a long black car turned down the same alleyway she did. Sighing, she knew what she wanted to do.

After taking four rights, the car was still following her. She took a deep and shaky breath, turning another corner sharply. She pressed her back up against the wall and reached down to her left thigh, grabbing the handle of a dagger.

The car came to a stop in front of her and she readjusted her grip on the dagger.

And old man stepped out of the car and pulled a piece of paper out of his jacket. Handing it to her, she took it. The man got in the car and drove away quickly.

Y/n looked down at the envelope and furrowed her brows. Opening the envelope, she took out the piece of paper and read it.

To my pursuers:
I, Reginald Hargreeves,
request the pleasure of your company
for a light supper on the
twentieth of November, nineteen sixty-three
half past seven o'clock
1624 Magnolia Street

She huffed, putting it in the inside of her blazer. She continued to walk down the street when a gold metal tube hit her foot. Jumping backwards slightly, she groaned. "God dammit, it's always the damn foot with you," she huffed, grabbing the tube she knew all too well.

𝙾𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊'𝚜 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗
𝟸 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗

She huffed, turning around to walk to Odessa's

-

Y/n was walking towards the door when she heard a quick swoosh. Putting out her hand, the gold tube dropped in it perfectly. She sighed, taking the cap off and grabbing the paper out, dropping the tub.

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎
𝟻𝟽𝟹 𝚃𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚊𝚍
𝟺𝟻 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜
𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚍

Isn't Tiber Road abandoned?

She huffed, putting the paper in her pocket. Walking up to the door of the salon, she swung it open and walked in. Allison was standing over Klaus, who was sitting in a chair. Allison was messing with his hair while he looked at himself in the mirror. Vanya sat on the opposite wall, looking in the mirror at Allison.

"Is the world really gonna end in six days?" Vanya asked.

"It did the last time," Y/n stated, walking in and sitting down next to Klaus.

"Oh hi Y/n," Klaus waved at her. She nodded, smiling faintly.

"Y/n's right," Allison said. "We did everything Five could think of to stop it," she added.

"We didn't end up stopping it. More of a postpone," Y/n stated. "We just screwed up the timeline a bit."

Klaus started to get up, walking over to the opposite end of the room. "Hey, wouldn't it be weird if Five grew up all hot?" he asked.

Y/n scoffed, putting her face into her hands. "Jesus," she said under her breath, shaking her head.

"Y/n! You might get to see if Five grows up hot or not!"

Y/n groaned, "Here we go again."

Allison shivered, "Ew, no, gross."

"Oh!" Klaus said, turning to Allison. "Eww! Eww! Please, Miss 'Luther was my lover.'"