𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢.

After the elevator doors had opened, they all filed out quickly. Y/n, Five, Allison, and Vanya first. They all walked forwards, down the few stairs. Luther walked out next, following slowly behind them. Diego walked out slowly as well. Klaus was the last in the elevator. He stumbled out, walking behind everyone else.

"All right," Five started. "When Dad gets here, I'll do the talking, okay?," he continued. Y/n sighed, walking over to a table in the corner of the small wall that was built up around the area. She hopped onto it, picking at her nails.

"I've got a few questions for him myself," Diego stated, walking down the stairs.

"Hey, we don't want to scare him off," Five said, walking around the center table. "He might be able to help us stop doomsday, get us home."

All the others except Allison continued walking towards the center table where Five was. Allison stayed back, standing next to Y/n. "No, we need to figure out why he's planning to kill the president," Diego stated.

"Christ Diego," Y/n groaned. "Stop it with your damn obsession with the damn president."

"Shut it Y/n," Diego snapped.

"This is a matter of life and death you imbecile," Five spat, putting his hands on the table.

"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take turns talking. Yeah?" Vanya said over everyone. She walked over to the table that Y/n and Allison were at as Klaus went up to the bar. She picked up a big seashell and grabbed it, holding it up for the others to see. "Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk," she explained.

"Vanya, we don't have time for a debate, okay?" Five said.

"Maybe I should lead," Allison said, walking over to Vanya. She picked up the shell, "We all know I'm a better public speaker than the rest of you." She continued walking forward.

"Stop boasting Allison," Y/n said, shaking her head and rolling her eyes.

"It's the truth," Allison retorted.

"Okay, Daddy's girl," Diego said. walking around the table.

"Oh, jealous Number Two?" Allison asked mockingly.

"Hey," Diego started, walking behind Five and towards Allison. "No more numbers. No more bullshit. We're team Zero. We're all team Zero," he finished, stopping in front of Allison.

"Uh, Diego," Luther said. The others turned to him, seeing that he had sat down. He pointed at the shell, "You don't have the conch."

Diego nodded, pointing a finger at Luther. "Y/n, you still got those daggers?"

Y/n nodded, hopping off the table, "Yup."

"Great," Diego deadpanned, grabbing the shell from Allison. He threw it in the air towards a doorway.

Y/n grabbed one of the daggers from the holster around her thigh, which just so happened to be the one that had Lila's blood on it, and aimed it at the shell. She let it go and it flew through the air, hitting the shell. The shell shattered and the dagger hit the doorframe. And in the doorway, stood a very surprised Reginald Hargreeves.

Reginald scoffed, yanking the dagger out of the doorway. He clutched harder onto the books in his other hand. With his head up, he walked around to the other side of the table.

Y/n shook her head, walking over to Five as they all watched Reginald sit down next to Luther. Vanya sat down on the other side of Luther. Allison sat next to her. Y/n sat on her other side. Five sat down next to Y/n quickly. Diego left an open space next to Reginald and sat down next to Five.