𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Y/n huffed and walked back over to Klaus and Diego, sitting back down in her seat.

"Where's Five?" Diego asked.

"He left. Something came up. He said not to worry about it."

"But you're worrying," Klaus wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up, no I'm not," she huffed, crossing her arms.

Diego snickered, "Sure."

"So, how's it going with those two?" Y/n asked, pointing at Luther and Allison behind her, trying to change the subject.

"Don't change the subject," Klaus said.

Y/n huffed and rolled her eyes, and shaking her head as she sat down. She reached into her blazer pocket and pulled out the book she had grabbed from under her bed.

Romeo and Juliet

By: William Shakespeare

She flipped open to the page she had last marked, pulling out the bookmark and flipping to the front page.

"You risked your life for that hunk of junk?" Diego asked, pointing to the book.

She put her finger on the first page and closed the book, putting in in her lap, "This isn't a hunk of junk. Plus it's important to me."

"Why's that?" Diego asked.

"All right, where's Five," Luther said, coming up to them. Y/n silently thanked him so that she wouldn't have to explain why this book, this exact copy, was so important. Because it was the book that she was reading right before Five disappeared. How she hadn't picked it up, or any copy of it, since then. Well, besides the library, when she was with Five.

"He left," Diego said, eying Y/n. She rolled her eyes and stood up, putting the book back inside her blazer.

"Oh for the love of- Where'd he go?" Luther asked.

Diego turned to Y/n, "Ask her, she was with him before he left."

She put her arms up in defense, "He left. Said it was something personal; we shouldn't be involved in it."

"We're already more involved in all this shit as it is," Luther sneered.

"Luther, we don't have to be involved in every single, little detail about Five's life. You're acting like a helicopter parent- And you're not even a parent!" Y/n exclaimed, gesturing to nothing in particular.

Luther huffed, "Says the one that gets mad at him when he doesn't tell her shit."

Y/n got up and walked towards Luther. She tilted her head and jabbed her finger into his chest, "You don't know anything Luther. You don't know what you're talking about. You don't know shit. Maybe if you didn't listen to everything dear old pops said, and you didn't go to the damn moon for four years, you'd actually know a thing or two!" She started raising her voice, tilting her head slightly again. "Now, how about you stop acting like you know every single little detail about my life, or Five's life. And you can at least stop pretending you want to know everything- or anything for that matter." She huffed and turned around, walking back and sitting down. "And at least I get mad when it's a death situation."

Diego scoffed, "You get mad at him for not telling you other dumb stuff too."

She inhaled deeply, looking at Diego, "Diego, don't start with m-"

"Whatever, we're not waiting around for him," Luther said, shaking his head.

Y/n crossed her arms and slouched down in her seat. "What? So we're just going to leave him? What if he comes back and doesn't know where we are?"