𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

She didn't hesitate to knock on the door as soon as she got in front of it. Hearing the shuffling around the apartment and to the door, she sighed shakily.

The door swung open to reveal a stunned and worried Ricky. "Y/n!" he exclaimed, grabbing her wrist and pulling her in the room and slamming the door. He let go of her wrist and locked the door. He quickly walked into the kitchen, gesturing for her to follow. "Mom! She's back!" he yelled across the apartment. It only took a few seconds before Debra ran into the room, her face full of worry.

"Y/n! You're here!" Debra breathed.

Y/n nodded, "Are you guys okay? You seem like you were-"

Ricky cut her off, "When you didn't come back after an hour we started to worry. Two hours and we thought that you ran into the cops again and they took you into the station. We freaked out."

Y/n sighed, "I'm sorry guys. I didn't mean to worry you guys. It's just Five-"

"Five?" both Debra and Ricky questioned.

"The person I left with."

"The boyfriend?" Debra asked, raising her eyebrows.

Y/n chuckled, shaking her head, "Something like that I guess."

They both turned to her questioningly.

"Okay, yeah, it's confusing I know," she said shaking her head. She pulled out a chair and sat down, "It'll be better if you sit down. There's a lot of explaining."

Debra and Ricky exchanged glances before shrugging and sitting themselves down across from Y/n. "From the beginning," Debra said, sitting up straight.

Y/n sighed, "Okay, I'll try and be as blunt as possible. Questions at the end yeah?" They nodded and she smiled, "Okay."

"So, my family, the guy I left with. As I told you guys, I have five brothers. One of which is dead, Ben. The others Luther, Diego, Klaus, and Five are all here. In nineteen sixty-three I mean. My two sisters Allison and Vanya are here somewhere too. The guy I left with, Five, I don't consider him my brother don't worry. We never really treated each other as such. He was gone for- sixteen years four months and fourteen days. I kept count. He left when we were thirteen. Apparently, for him he was gone for forty-five years. He came back and something happened. Long story short, we're all here now. Five's come in contact with me and two others. I've only seen him and one of the people he contacted. I guess he's staying over with Elliot."

She sighed, pausing, "Me and Five never had a very good relationship when we were kids. It was weird to say the least. We hated each other. Though, we had to deal with each other. Then he left, it hit me worst of all. Then, after he came back, we had to work together on this-thing. I can tell you guys about that all later. It's a really long story- sort of. Anyhow, we got closer you could say. Since I first got here, Five wasn't here. It had been ten years for me. A few hours for him maybe. So, naturally, when I first saw him, my first instinct was to-"

"Run up to him and kiss him like you were never going to see him again?" Ricky asked, chuckling.

"Yeah, something like that. And he's said a few things that make me think we're together but I'm not sure," she laughed nervously. "But now we're trying to figure this thing out. I really want you guys to meet him. Only if you want to though. If you do, there's things that you absolutely, under no circumstances, can mention."

"Like?" Debra asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Like my history with the police here. Five'll burn down the entire department if he finds out everything that's ever happened with me. Any way that a guy has looked at me or talked to me. He'll rip their heads off. And- I'm not so sure about telling him this just yet. The adoption," she explained, pausing to take a deep breath. "I want to tell him, I really do. I just don't know how he'll react to it. It could go one of two ways. He gets pissed because I didn't tell him sooner. Or, he's happy for me. There's no in between."