𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎.

Y/n stopped at the top of the stairs, right behind Luther. She would've been in front if it wasn't for Luther thinking that he was the best and needed to be in the front the whole time. Diego ran past Y/n and Luther, coming to a stop. Y/n quickly walked around Luther as he totally stopped moving. Her and Diego turned around, confused as to why he suddenly stopped.

Allison put her hand on his chest, stopping him from going any further. She held up her notebook.

I ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ.

"Allison, I can't let you do that all right?" Luther stated, shaking his head slightly. Allison rolled her eyes and flipped the page, writing something else down. She raised her brows and held the notebook up.

Aᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ʟᴇᴛ Y/ɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ.

Luther shook his head, "No Allison. I'm sorry. You aren't going in there. Not without protection."

Y/n scoffed as Allison started writing something down. "So I'm not enough protection?" she raised one of her brows.

"Well, you are kind of," Luther started, gesturing to Y/n.

"Small? Look like a teenager small? Yeah Luther, so what? Who cares? I'm just as powerful as you are. My size doesn't change my ability to kill you."

Luther gulped shaking his head, "Doesn't matter. Vanya's beyond reasoning."

Allison scrunched up her face and started hitting and pushing Luther's chest. Diego turned to Luther, glaring at him and pointing towards the door to the auditorium. "You hear the music?" he shouted over the loud music coming from the other room. "It started!"

"Do you want us to think that she's gonna let us?" he asked, looking down at Allison and glancing at Y/n. "After everything that's happened?" he continued.

Allison shook her head slightly. "We don't have time for this," Klaus sighed.

"Luther, there's this thing called trust. Don't know if you've heard of it," Y/n said, walking up to Luther and shrugging. "But, uh, if you trust us, you would go along with the idea. I know you don't trust me, but you trust Allison. So how about, you stop being petty and over protective, and just go with the plan. It's the best we've got, and if we don't do something within a matter of seconds we're all going to die."

Luther huffed and nodded, "Okay."

Y/n looked at Allison who nodded her head. Allison turned around, glancing at Y/n and nodding. Y/n nodded back and started walking towards the auditorium doors along side Allison.

They walked up the few stairs and walked through the doors, looking both ways before walking to the left.

When they walked inside, Y/n adjusted the wrap around her leg. She didn't even notice the limp she had regained from sliding on the ground. Though, she didn't let it affect her. She cleared her throat quietly so that no one would hear it. Allison glanced at her and smiled. Y/n nodded and smiled faintly, turning back to the stage to start walking.

They both started walking down the aisle, stopping at the front seats and watching Vanya play in awe. "Damn she's good," Y/n whispered, causing the man in the front row seat next to them turn and furrow his brows. He was probably wondering who they hell they were, why they weren't dressed up fancy, why one of them was in a school girl uniform, and why they both had white bandages or wraps on a visible part of their body. Never the less, they ignored the man and continued watching Vanya.

Y/n glanced to the sides of the stage and saw Luther on one side and Diego on the other. She held back an eye roll. If they walk any closer then she's definitely going to notice them.