𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Y/n turned to Five, her gaze softening. "If you want to," she said, looking at the ground.

Five sighed, "Or, we could just walk in silence until we find Allison and Klaus?"

Y/n laughed and nodded, looking back up at Five. "Yeah, we should do that," she breathed. She looked down at his hand. "May I?" she asked, bowing slightly.

He chuckled, grabbing her hand and dragging her down the sidewalk. "Christ," he shook his head.

She laughed, putting her hand over her heart. She gasped dramatically, "Are you- laughing at me?"

He shook his head, "You're so weird."

"Pff," she put her hand out. "You know what Five? That's fine, that's fine. I get it, I do." She paused and turned to him, "Fuck you."

He smirked, holding back a snicker. She held back a smile and rolled her eyes. "Christ Five, shut up. Oh my god."

She looked to the side, her eyes going past Five. Stopping abruptly, Five stumbled slightly. He recaught his balance and looked at Y/n as she was looking up at the sign at the top of the salon.

"We're here," she said, dragging him forward. She swung open the door and walked in, looking around.

"Christ," Five said under his breath, trying not to stumble into the store.

Someone cleared their throat, causing Y/n and Five to snap their heads towards the person. A lady, Y/n recognized from the sit in, crossed her arms. "We only serve women," the lady said, looking at Five.

He cleared his throat, "Yeah, okay. I'll wait outside." He dropped Y/n's hand and turned around, going to walk out of the salon.

Y/n grabbed the collar of his blazer and pulled him back towards her. "We're looking for Allison Hargreeves- wait nope. Allison Chestnut," she stated.

The woman shrugged, "She's not here."

Someone gasped, causing everyone to turn to them. It was another woman from the sit in. "You're Allison's sister right? The one from the sit i-"

Y/n cleared her throat, cutting the woman off. "That's me," she laughed nervously, going to push Five out of the door. "Maybe you should wait outside Five."

"Jesus Y/n what the hell?" he asked as she started pushing him to the door. "Ouch. Goddam Y/n." He paused, his hand on the door. "Are you okay?"

She nodded violently, "Get out." He shook his head, raising an eyebrow. She sighed, "Sorry. May you please move your ass out that door right now before I beat your ass? The Swedes could learn a thing or two by watching."

Five shook his head, chuckling quietly. He pushed open the door, "Fine. Only if I get to fu-"

She closed the door, waving at him. Huffing, she turned back around and walked back to where she was. "Sorry about that." She turned to the woman she cut off, "Sorry for cutting you off. He doesn't know I was at the sit in. Or the riot. He also doesn't know I got shanked."

The woman raised her eyebrow, "Why don't you tell him?"

"Because I'd rather not see him be taken away in a police car because he decided to kill someone."

Everyone's eyes went wide and she sighed. "I'm looking for Allison. Do you know where she is?"

"What for?" another woman asked.

Y/n sighed, "Family reunion. Let's just say that all of us haven't- sorry- won't be in the same room again for another- what is it? Fifty-four years?"