43. allium

LETS GO !!!!!

LEVI ACQUIRED !!!

FOOD NEXT <333333

"We've passed the dining room," Levi came to a stop gesturing to the door to the dining room.

OK ???? THERE ARE PEOPLE IN THERE <3

"Isabel and Sasha are in there, come on," I continued walking back towards my room.

having a stuffy dinner in a big room at opposite ends of a massive table just doesn't sound fun :/

Levi shot me a confused look before picking up his pace to walk alongside me.

AWKWARD SILENCE COMMENCES !

"Soooo ??? Levi ?? Why were you going to ask me to dinner ???" I teased jabbing him in the side with my elbow.

IM CURIOUS <3

VERY OUT OF CHARACTER

DO YOU LI-

"What if I just wanted to?" Levi jabs me back.

I MEAN-

"That doesn't sound like something that you'd do."

"Do you really think I'm that shit of a human being? I'm hurt Y/N."

"You're a person in a position of power <3 it's only natural to think that you're evil <33"

Sorry Levi <3

"And you're my wife what the fuck does that say about you?"

"I'm a golddigger <333333"

"I was getting tired of sitting in the office all day, that's why I was looking for you," Levi avoided making eye contact with me as he spoke.

Oh

How do I ruin this ?

.

"Is THE Levi Ackerman saying that he values my company ???? NEWS TO ME!"

"You're awful."

"You need to get better at compliments."

"I hate you."

"I was looking for you because I thought you needed a break," I muttered under my breath, choosing to focus on the Ackerman family portraits instead of Levi's piercing gaze.

"Thank you," Levi proceeded to cough loudly, changing the subject, "I got a letter from your father today."

omg what did he say <3

"Has he found me a better husband ? I accept."

"Screw you, he was wondering if you had killed me yet," Levi rolled his eyes, holding the door open to my room.

"Please he should be worried about my safety not yours- I'm not the one who's probably trained in 50 ways of murder."

I'm also not the one who 100% has a torture chamber somewhere in the house-

"If you're aware of that you should stop harassing me every chance you get."

"Obviously if you hated it that much I would already be gone <3"

"Don't push it," Levi let out a long sigh sitting down in one of the chairs, the tension leaving his body as he relaxed.

Wow just completely disregarding all the food I had someone else slave over :/