124. silene

"She's been waiting," Ymir greeted the two of us, leading us down winding garden paths to a space I had yet to explore.

"So? Is it still heavily guarded?" I whispered, leaning closer to Levi.

"She'd be stupid to not prepare for the worst given the way our last meeting went," Levi nodded, glancing around a little. "Wherever they're taking us is a lot less private than that greenhouse."

you're right

"If she suddenly hates me it's all your fault."

"If she suddenly hates you she isn't worth your time," he shrugged.

"Let me attempt to build one positive relationship with a family member."

"What if I want you all to myself?"

..........

"You're gross."

and if that's rlly something you want you should rlly be focusing on firing hanji or something

"I don't like you either."

"We should go home," I grumbled. "Stop saying things about Historia- you're starting to make me feel like something bad is actually going to happen."

it's true that she took notice of me after our relationship but not once did she come to me asking me to use my position for anything

in fact even in the current situation-

she's only taking advantage of current unrest-

"I'm sure she's fine-"

there's a but in that sentence

"Don't look at me like that-"

"Alright," Levi let out a long sigh, "I'll set my judgments aside because you trust her for whatever reason."

would now be a bad time to admit tht part of the reason why i trust her is just bc she's dating ymir ???

"About that-"

"The two of you can stop talking about this right in front of me, we're here." Ymir stopped in her tracks suddenly.

ah .

"Levi you need to get better at whispering," I elbowed him in the side.

let's just ignore the fact tht i also stopped whispering at a certain point

"I'm going to divorce you," Levi teased, frowning down at me.

OH MY GOD

"I can't believe this-" I gasped, leaning against a nearby tree for support. "Did I hear you correctly?"

LEVI YOU-

"I'm going to divorce you."

"I can't believe you would turn my thing against me."

IT'S LITERALLY MY BIT

"Now you know how it feels."

"I'M NOT EVEN HURT BY WHAT YOU SAID- I'M UPSET THAT YOU'RE APPROPRIATING MY JOKE-"

"Are you feeling a little bit more relaxed now?" Levi chuckled, clasping my hands in his.

oh you-

"Did you do that so that I would calm down?"

"We should go meet your sister," he wrapped an arm around my waist, beginning to lead us to the open-air pavilion that Historia was sitting at.