36. daffodil

"Are you ok Y/N?" Petra asked, glancing at me with concern as she worked on my hair.

I'm just *deep in thought*

"Yeah," I hummed in response, it had been a little over a week since Levi had shown me the balcony- he got busy soon after so we hadn't really done anything since.

NOT AN ISSUE I HAVE MY GIRLS <33333

I'm not sulking because I miss Levi or anything that would be stupid- I'm sulking because of that conversation I overheard.

I'm not really a fan of harsh punishments-

But-

They definitely saw me- if I continue to pretend like I didn't hear it other people might get the idea that I won't speak up for myself.

"Have either of you noticed anything weird recently?" I asked glancing around the room, Kuchel and Hanji sat off to the side idly listening to our conversation.

Bullying mostly but if there's a ghost or something I'm cool with that <333

"If I'm not here I'm training, so no," Hanji beamed, flexing.

HOT

"The Duke has been complaining about being behind on work but that's all," Kuchel made eye contact with me in the mirror. "Is something wrong?"

OOPS

THAT MAY BE MY FAULT

SORRY LEVI

"The other day-" I paused, thinking.

PROBABLY SHOULDN'T MENTION THAT LEVI WAS THERE INITIALLY-

"The other day I was exploring the wing with the library and overheard some girls talking about me," I paused, "they probably saw me so I was just wondering-"

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO

"Did you confront them?" Petra asked, continuing to fuss with my hair.

uhhhhh

"I didn't get the opportunity to- they just ran off."

I wasn't able to see them that clearly either.

It was the middle of the night.

EXACTLY

"I've thought about it a little bit- I don't think they should get away with it," I sighed. "I'm not sure how far I can or should go."

I have to consider my image- it'll probably get back to the first princess.

I also have to consider how far Levi would want me to go-

Not that I really want to hurt anyone- I just need to set an example.

"I'll make preparations if you'd like," Kuchel muttered.

FOR WHAT

"I think I have an idea-"

I just need to see Levi.

"I'm going to go talk to Levi for a while," I beamed, walking towards the door on my way to Levi's office.

Seriously though why is his door so intimidating-

"You can tell Count Lenz that I don't give a shit about his social standing or whatever damage I may have caused him," Levi grumbled, talking to Farlan.

HELLO

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Levi glanced up at me as I entered the room.

WOW

I SAY IT EVERY TIME BUT HE IS-

ALARMINGLY RUDE

"Asking for your permission before I interrogate your staff," I hummed walking over to your desk.

Also coming in here to flaunt how much free time I have <3

"Permission granted," Levi muttered returning to his work.

That was surprisingly easy.

"Did something happen?" Farlan asked, his voice filled with concern.

THANK YOU FOR ASKING FARLAN

"The other night I overheard someone talking about me," I explained. "It's best to set an example now instead of letting it continue."

If I continue to remain oblivious to all of it there's a higher chance that it'll get out-

The first princess would jump at the opportunity-

I can't be taken advantage of like this

"Let me know if you need anything!" Farlan beamed.

HE'S SO NICE

"Don't take on extra work Farlan- you were going to leave in an hour," Levi reprimanded, not even looking up from his work.

"Right- I'm sorry, let me know if there's anything I can do before then."

Where is he going ??

"You're going somewhere?"

Don't worry! I won't load you with extra work!

"Oh right you don't know her," Farlan's smile widened with excitement.

???

FARLAN IS DATING ??

WHAT ??

"YOU HAVE A GIR-"

"A sister- he has a sister," Levi cut me off.

OH THATS GOOD 2

"Isabel is coming back today- seriously Levi she's not that capable stop sending her out to do things," Farlan grumbled.

They're really friendly-

"It's convenient, she may be a brat but she's good enough with people," Levi frowned, waving Farlan off.

"Does Levi abuse your sister?"

"Overestimates her skill set is more like it," Farlan rubbed his temples in stress. "It's the first time in a while that she'll be back for an extended period of time," any excitement he had shown previously was quickly disappearing.

She sounds really fun

"I'm excited to meet her."

I'm not lying she sounds like an excellent addition to the harem.

"Y/N if you have time, remind Kuchel that Isabel will be back soon," Levi asked. "She'll be happy to hear the news."

omg levi do u like isabel

"Levi do you li-" I began to tease before getting quickly cut off by a sharp glare.

"Fuck no," he paused, "she's useful in certain circumstances but absolutely not."

"Then why are you so close?"

Farlan too- although he tends to follow the 'rules' a bit more he's awfully close to Levi.

"Kuchel raised all of us in a way," Farlan pitched in.

Cute <333

"I'll make sure to tell her then. Levi don't regret giving me permission later <3" I hummed skipping out of the door.

"You're suspicious," he called after me.

For good reason.

_____________________

if u are a trump supporter <3 leave. you are not welcome here. stop reading my stories. goodbye- you will not be missed.

- ami