38. violets

Scattered chatter erupted throughout the room as I turned my back and made my way out of the room.

I WOULD CALL THAT A SUCCESS Y/N

ME 2 ME 2

UR SO STRONG AND SEXY <333

"Did everything go well?" A low voice startled me out of my thoughts.

HELL YEAH IT DID

"Of course!" I chirped turning to look at Farlan, who was dashing down the hall.

OH!!! HIS SISTER!!

"I'm glad," he slowed to a stop in front of me.

"What are you doing slowing down? I thought you needed to go pick your sister up?" I urged him on.

GOGOGO

SHE SOUNDS COOL

YEAH MUCH BETTER THAN LEVI LETS BE HONEST

"I'll check in with you later then," he nodded running off.

<333333333

"That was so cool Y/N!" Hanji gushed as soon as Farlan took his leave.

I KNOW RIGHT

I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT-

AAAA

"YOU WERE SO COOL!"

"I WAS JUST STANDING THERE!"

"PLEASE! YOU AND OULO WERE SO INTIMIDATING IT HELPED SO MUCH," I grabbed her hands jumping up and down.

I WILL BE RIDING THIS HIGH FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

"No need to thank me-" Oulo cut in dramatically.

PLEASE I MENTIONED YOU BUT I WASNT TALKING TO YOU I WAS TALKING TO HANJI <333

"DO YOU THINK THAT IT WORKED????"

"YOU WERE AMAZING- I WOULD STOP IF I WAS THEM," Hanji cheered, ignoring Oulo with me.

"Hanji you agreed to help me train- come on lets go," Oulo huffed.

YOU WHAT

SHE HAD 2 MAKE THT SACRIFICE TO GET HIM TO COME ???

EYE-

"I'll be back in an hour," Hanji waved walking off down the hall with Oulo.

All alone now-

What crimes will I commit???

WAR CRIMES

OK!!!

LETS GO LISTEN IN ON CONVERSATIONS

AS WE SHOULD

OKOK

"I told you!" I heard raised voices coming from downstairs.

omg

dont fight queens

<333

"In my defense she was just sitting around- I just wanted the best for the Duke," another voice protested.

you're not wrong but bullying is not it-

"She was getting settled in! I can't believe you," another voice huffed loudly.

"I told all of you that she was nice!" A voice I recognized piped up- Sasha.

ANGEL

"Ellie was the one who told me that she saw the Duchess slacking off anyway!" Someone defended.