22. forsythia

"Y/N you're amazing but how exactly do you think we're going to do that?"

Hmm idk but I'm rich now so that might help.

"Well first we should try bribing them to talk it out-" I muttered, glancing around the room.

OH AND I SHOULD GET DRESSED

"Isn't all your money the Duke's?"

Solid point Hanji.

"Damn you're right," I paused. "Any better ideas? You know both of them way better than I do."

ALSO YOU'RE A GENIUS SO LIKE-

"Well first of all you should probably watch your language in front of Kuchel."

DAMN IS LIKE THE TAMEST WORD THO- IT DOESN'T REALLY EVEN QUALIFY AS A SWEAR.

"Do you think she would kill me if I said f*ck???"

Probably-

"Y/N I know my job is to protect you but if that ever happens I'm quitting." She laughed- taking a seat.

I DON'T BLAME YOU

"Makes sense-"

"To be honest- their relationship has been pretty shaky for a while. Things improved when the Duke said that he was getting engaged." She hummed quietly.

omg

SHE JUST WANTED HIM 2 SECURE HIS FUTURE

but also if she was pressuring him to get married when he didn't want to then that's kinda stinky

"So basically what you're saying is that we should get Levi like a harem or something."

Or I could try to make an effort to get closer to him but that sounds like a lot of effort :/

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Levi walked into the room.

Oh hey what's up?

"Oh well I was thinking of getting you a harem so that Kuchel would feel very secure knowing that you'll definitely have a lot of children <3 or something like that."

Y/N!

WHAT??

DO MEN LIKE IT WHEN YOU SUGGEST THEY FORM A HAREM ??

IDK ?? PROBABLY ???

IM-

"You lie about our marriage, attempt to suffocate me, accuse me of being a bloodsucking asshole, and now you're attempting to violate our contract? To please your maid?" He scoffed, rolling his eyes.

WHAT THE HELL DUDE HANJI IS IN THE ROOM SHE DOESN'T KNOW YET !

"WELL I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS SPEAKING TO YOU- IF I DID I WOULDN'T OF SAID ANYTHING!" I protested, glancing at Hanji for help.

"So you would have continued with your plan in secret? Do you even want to continue with this relationship?" His eyes flashed with a look of hurt for a second.

Hmmm yeah I'm going to pretend that I didn't notice that until it's plot relevant.

"Of course I do- Levi you're keeping me alive right now, this is also the most money I've had in my entire life so I'm not complaining at all." I paused, "I just thought that I might help improve your relationship with your adoptive mother <3"

please admit tht u love and care 4 her

"A contract?" Hanji looked shocked.

OH RIGHT

"Hanji I can explain it later- but right now I'm having a fight with my fake husband so give me a minute <3"

SPEAKING OF THE CONTRACT-

"If Kuchel finds out about the contract you will have succeeded in fucking up my relationship with her-" Levi was staring daggers.

"That's the opposite of what I'm trying to do," I groaned. "Levi you should just pretend to have never heard this conversation so I can continue my plan without any interference xoxo."

NOT THAT I HAVE A PLAN

"I thought we agreed not to bother each other?" He continued to question.

I can't tell if he's amused or genuinely upset 

"Right but- I'm not bothering you I'm helping you- there's a difference."

A VERY BIG ONE

"It's not helping if I don't want it."

No it's helping-

"You do want it, you just don't know it yet-" I rolled my eyes at him.

If he really didn't want it he could just... lock me away or something.

THAT WOULD BE A VIOLATION OF CONTRACT

I MEAN SURE BUT EVEN IF HE LOCKED ME AWAY I WOULD FIND A WAY TO FIX THINGS <3

"Y/N doesn't mean to make you upset by doing this-" Hanji interjected.

LOOSEN UP A BIT <3

"Levi isn't upset he's just having a hard time wrapping his mind around how genius I am <3"

It's really simple-

"You're going to go through with your shitty plan no matter what my opinion is," Levi groaned loudly.

YOU'RE FINALLY REALIZING.

"We're married I'm pretty sure we're supposed to argue-"

ANYWAY IM DOING YOU A MASSIVE FAVOR

"Regardless of whether you like it or not I'm going to interfere in all of your relationships <3"

IN A NICE WAY- not a stinky way

"So? What's your plan?"

Oh- well

"I don't have one yet but it'll probably involve a date or something xoxo"

BE PREPARED.

"That wouldn't be a bad idea- Kuchel would probably feel better knowing that someone else has an eye out for Levi-" Hanji beamed.

YES RIGHT- I'LL JUST MAKE IT SEEM LIKE WE'RE SUPER CLOSE

"She was super mad at you for not introducing me to the house last night- acting close would make her happy," I beamed.

So basically on top of pretending to be married we have to pretend to like each other <3

"Tomorrow."

Levi that means literally nothing-

"What?"

"Your shitty plan- we'll start it tomorrow," he murmured- exiting the room as abruptly as he had entered.

WHAT

________________

haikyuu ended i am devastated ):

- ahmimi