81. bluebell

"Is the food up to your standards?" I glanced over at Eren, it was our first dinner together since his arrival the night before.

"It's fine," he muttered his response, shifting uncomfortably.

"Listen," I looked around the room, Hanji was the only one here other than Eren's attendants. "I know that Levi isn't here so you don't feel like you have to acknowledge me as Duchess but the bare minimum you could do is show some respect for me as a person."

SUE ME

"You-" his eyes widened in shock.

"So go ahead and say everything you want to say and then maybe we can talk about why you hate me so much when we've never even had a proper conversation," I set down my fork, waiting for him to say something.

"Eren-" Armin shot the prince a pointed look.

"I appreciate the fact that you're trying not to cause a scandal but I promise you that it's not like I don't know his opinion of me." Mikasa's expression darkened the more I talked.

IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE BEEF WITH UR BESTIE (???)

MIKASA UR SO <333

PLS DONT BE MAD AT ME

"You're not my sister," Eren spat out.

i mean it's unfortunate but we happen to have the same father so we are siblings

"It's not like I decided to be your sister."

"I won't acknowledge you as my sister."

I DON'T THINK ITS UP TO YOU BABE .

"I don't understand why," I frowned, "I seriously don't think I've ever done anything to offend you."

is it because i'm 'number 13' ?

BC AT THE END OF THE DAY

IM THE ONE WHO GOT THE DUKE NOT NUMBER 1

AND HE DIDN'T EVEN LIKE ME BACK THEN

SO YOU RLLY HAVE TO WONDER HOW MUCH HE HATES HER .

"You know exactly why," he scowled.

i don't tho ...

"If this is about my relationship I'm not going to be able to help you."

does everything come down to my relationship with levi ?

BC ...

ITS GREAT THT YOU LOVE AND CARE ABOUT YOUR SISTER BUT PLEASE .

ME BEING DUCHESS IS SOMETHING THAT REALLY SHOULDN'T INVOLVE HER

CONSIDERING HOW HARD LEVI SEEMS TO BE TRYING TO AVOID HER

"I know you did something to Levi to make him marry you-" Eren accused.

WHAHAHSHS

I MEAN HE ISN'T WRONG

I LIED SO HARD ABT HIM BEING MY FIANCE THAT IT BECAME TRUE

"Ok then, tell me what I, 'the 13th princess' that you hate so much, did to one of the most powerful men in this country to make him marry me."

I'D LOVE TO KNOW WHAT I DID

"Stop playing innocent, I know you slept with him."

WOW

SLUT SHAMING ????

also like . you literally wish we were that intimate

you're in luck eren <3

i have kissed him maybe five times

"And if I did? It's his choice to marry me- you really don't get any say in that."

"Why won't you just give him up for someone who's good for him?"

damn ok <3 when did you become the love expert

"Like who?"

"Hitch."

that was predictable

"Why are all of you so convinced that as soon as you get me out of the way Levi will run to your sister? If that was the case would he even marry me? She had 20 years to get him to propose to her, and he didn't- so why would he change his mind after I'm gone?"

i'd like to think that he would become inconsolable with grief <3

"And listen," I continued, "if you really want me gone why not give me a reason to be? All you people do is passive-aggressively bully me- if you really want me gone the bare minimum is a nice house and enough money to die happy."

honestly, if you had enough sense to treat me like a human being to begin with i might have accepted a deal like that

"See!" Eren shouted, like he had proven something, "you would leave him for money."

WELL MAYBE IN THE BEGINNING

BUT NOT NOW

unless...

"I never said that was the case- only that you'd have an easier time convincing people to go along with you if you paid them instead of harassing them."

ISN'T THAT COMMON SENSE ??

I MEAN YOU HAVE A TON OF MONEY ANYWAY

IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S SOMETHING YOU'RE INCAPABLE OF DOING

"You must've done something to him- how could Levi like someone like you," his scowl deepened even further.

"You're acting like he isn't capable of making his own choices."

"I just know what's best for him!"

"Which is?"

"Marrying my sister."

:///

WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU

WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS

"Because?"

"You're a bitch," he cursed, knocking his chair to the ground, "I don't have to explain myself to you."

"I'm guessing the two of you don't want to stay and chat," I addressed Mikasa and Armin as the heavy double doors slammed behind Eren.

"We should go check on him, thank you for the meal," Armin respectfully excused himself, standing to leave. Mikasa glared daggers at me before turning to leave just as quickly.

i think that's one person im going to have trouble befriending

"Hanji- do you mind seeing that they get to their rooms?" The knight nodded in response, leaving me alone in the room.

I'm exhausted

Levi come home soon.

I finished the rest of my meal in silence and went to sleep. 

_____________________

IDK HOW I FEEL ABT MY CHARACTERIZATION OF EREN BUT ! whatever it's my fanfiction i can make him as annoying as i want <33

HOW IS EVERYONE DOING ???

- AHHHHMI