101. ladybells

The days passed quickly following Eren's absence, Levi and I spent most of our time working side by side in his office before turning in early and spending our afternoons in the library or carrying out other tasks separately. In the evening we would have dinner together before heading to bed.

so you could say that we're spending a lot of time together

almost too much-

DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT HE'LL LEAVE FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS AND THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO ???

"Would you take this?" Levi passed a document to Farlan before giving me a confused stare.

what do you want .....

"What's your problem?" I grumbled back at him.

"You've been staring at me for the past 20 minutes. I can't get any work done."

WTF .

sexist levi moments ???

WOMEN AREN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO LOOK AT HIM ????

"Your wife can't even look at you now? I see how it is," I gasped, turning my head away from him.

besides . i had to look at you

i was narrating

everyone would be horribly lost if i wasn't here .

EVERYONE ??

YEAH- I MEAN IF IT CUT RIGHT TO THIS MOMENT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME HAD PASSED IT WOULD BE CONFUSING

"That's better," Levi let out a sigh of relief returning to his work.

HUH ??? IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO LIKE THAT

"I think you mean 'oh no y/n! pleaseeeeee look at me again! i love you <3 fuck shit damn hell idiot brat."

"I don't curse nearly that much."

idk it's kinda attractive sometimes <3 so i like to add it into my daydreams

"I was staring because I was thinking about how much I like you," I beamed leaning over my desk to get a better look at him.

BLUSH!

SMILE!

REACT!

"That isn't going to work, I know that isn't it." He rolled his eyes, "you were frowning."

....

"Ok maybe I'm a little anxious abou-" I froze. "Since when did Farlan leave?"

didn't you just give him something to do??

"The moment you two started having a moment," Isabel entered the room unannounced.

oh well <3 thanks farlan

"It's your turn to leave now," Levi began to shoo Isabel away, shooting me a look of concern.

"I have something to tell you!" She protested, pushing against him, "for both of you."

"Be nicer to her!"

she's always away doing things for you-

"Is it about the Duchy?"

"Yes?" Isabel hesitated for a minute, "no? Maybe? I think so- it's about the two of you-"

"Us?" I asked, standing up to walk towards her.

"Tell us later," Levi brushed her off, pinching the bridge of his nose in irritation. "Tell Farlan he can have the rest of the afternoon off, the two of you should go do something."