58. campanula

"Do you actually want to play carnival games or are you more interested in walking around?" Levi asked as the two of us watched a few children attempt the ring toss.

id rather we walked around-

BUT IM NOT OPPOSED TO WINNING SOMETHING

SOOOO

"The lines are long- besides I've never been in the city before I want to explore." I looked around, the entire city was decorated for the festival- evergreen wreaths adorning every storefront, light blue ribbons hung off of balconies, and nearly everywhere you looked small bunches of bells dangled.

it's gorgeous

"Follow me," Levi turned down a small side street.

im holding your hand sir-

"Are you going to kill me in this alleyway?" I teased, running a bit to catch up.

IS THIS WHEN HE REVEALS HES A VAMPIRE ??

ITS YOUR WORST KEPT SECRET LEVI BUT I RESPECT IT <3

HE THINKS HES SO SLICK

"Why would I spend money on your wardrobe just to ruin it with bloodstains," he rolled his eyes in response.

FAIR POINT BUT-

"Look Levi- I know you're a vampire, bloodstains aren't a problem all you would need to do is be careful not to burst an artery." I paused catching my breath, "you're a careful person so I know you'd be able to pull it off. The only flaw in your plan is that I'm charming and totally attractive <3 you would miss me."

IM PROTECTED BY HOW IRRESISTABLE I AM

"If I was a vampire I would have killed you immediately."

liar

"I give you full permission to turn me into a vampire <3 wouldn't want you getting lonely <3"

JUST MAKE SURE YOU DO IT BEFORE I START REALLY AGING

WE SHOULD SPEND ETERNITY LOOKING AGE APPROPRIATE

<333

"A normal lifespan with you already sounds exhausting," Levi chuckled, leading the way to a small bookstore tucked in between buildings.

SHUT UP LIAR

"Keep on telling yourself that."

"Look around I have something I have to do-" he held open the door for me, glancing off to the side back towards the main road.

:/

"Aren't you supposed to be done work? Aren't we supposed to be normal people? At least until we get back home? What could you possibly be doing-"

what's more important than this right now?

you're selfish

YEAH I AM .

"Twenty minutes Y/N."

sure i know that's not a long time for you because you're a vampire but .

this is our thing

AND I LITERALLY SPENT THE FIRST BIT OF IT WALLOWING A LITTLE BC I WAS TRYING TO SORT OUT MY EMOTIONS

SO I FEEL LIKE WE KEEP ON GETTING SIDETRACKED

AND THE DAY IS ONLY 24 HOURS

PLUS WE LEFT A LITTLE LATE