40. petunia

A girl who looked to be younger than me stood at the entrance to the library, her large green eyes gleaming with excitement.

LEVI- YOU'RE SENDING THIS GIRL OUT TO DO THINGS FOR YOU???

THATS BASICALLY CHILD LABOR

GO TO JAIL WHITE BOY

"Isabel Magnolia!" She introduced herself, extending a hand, "you have major guts to be fighting Big Bro- are you a princess from a foreign country or something?" Everything about her was filled with a childlike curiosity.

YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT SHE GREW UP WITH LEVI AND FARLAN ??? SHE'S SO DIFFERENT

I LOVE HER

JOIN THE HAREM PLEASE <33333333

"Is that how you treat foriegn princesses? Because it's shit," Levi grumbled.

STOP IT

"Stop it," she whined, then continued in a hushed tone, "you're going to embarrass me."

CUTE

IM RIGHT HERE THOUGH

AND ALSO- HOW OUT OF THE LOOP HAVE YOU BEEN ???

LEVI REALLY DOESNT TELL ANYONE ANYTHING DOES HE-

AWFUL

"You've already embarrassed yourself."

"Are you going to introduce yourself or am I going to have to do this for you?" Levi glanced over at me.

OH YEAH IVE JUST BEEN SITTING HERE GAWKING SKAJG

"This is Y/N Ackerman-" Levi cut me off before I could say anything.

Ackerman?

It feels weird to be referred to like that.

Especially from him.

"Ackerman? Is she your cousin or something?" Isabel's eyes were filled with confusion.

HUH

"You're awful Levi," I frowned, "you didn't even tell her? I thought you were basically raised as siblings- you didn't even fill her in on something like this?"

WE GOT MARRIED- WE LITERALLY GOT MARRIED

LIKE WE DIDN'T HAVE A CEREMONY REALLY BUT-

WE STILL GOT MARRIED AND YOU DIDN'T SEND A LETTER TO HER ??? YOUR PSEUDO SISTER ????

"You didn't tell me something?" Her face contorted in confusion.

YEAH HE DIDN'T TELL YOU A BIG THING

"I'm not Levi's cousin, I'm his wife but I don't blame you for not knowing it's a wonder anyone is interested in him given his personality." I grumbled, shooting a glare at Levi.

SERIOUSLY ITS A WONDER-

"WIFE?"

"You don't have to be so loud about it."

"SHE HAS EVERY RIGHT TO LEVI! YOU DIDN'T TELL HER ANYTHING!"

"What did you say to make Big Bro say yes? He hasn't been hurting you has he? Where are you from? I've never seen you before?" A flood of questions poured out of her.

"Why the fuck does every one assume I hurt you? If anything-"

"I'm just really charming so of course he had to say yes <3" I cut Levi off.

"She blackmailed me into this."

WOW I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO KEEP THIS A SECRET

"HARDLY! You could've ruined my reputation right there and left me to rot but you gave me a chance so really it's all your fault."

"I was thinking this earlier but you really like her don't you Big Bro!" Isabel beamed.

I WOULD CALL IT LOATHING BUT I APPRECIATE IT <333

"Fuck no."

"You're letting her get away with talking back and insulting you though- normally-"

"Shut up."

"Where are you from?" She immediately shifted the subject, turning back to me.

WE'RE JUST GOING TO ??? OK-

"I'm the 13th princess, but you probably haven't heard of me so-"

"WOW A PRINCESS?? A REAL ONE? BIG BRO SCORED!" She jumped up and down excitedly.

YOUR BIG BROTHER COULD GET MORE POWERFUL PEOPLE IF HE WANTED TO-

"A real one," Levi was getting increasingly more annoyed as this went on.

Your fault for not telling her-

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW YOU WOULD MARRY A PRINCESS!" Isabel ignored all of it, continuing to bounce around in excitement.

"Did you do what I asked you to?"

"Yeah of course I did! Anyway I want to hear everything!"

"And? How did it go?" Levi brushed her aside.

Is it always like this?

"Same as always- you don't have to worry about it although it would be a lot better if you called a meeting! Especially because you're married now, you have to show her off!"

HONESTLY YEAH I DON'T GET SHOWN OFF ENOUGH <3

I AM A GIFT <333

AN AMAZING ONE

"I'll consider it," Levi glanced at me, "whatever you're thinking about, stop it."

YOU SUCK ! PARTY POOPER ! STINKY !

"Isabel if he's overworking you let me know," I kicked Levi under the table.

I WOULDNT PUT IT PAST HIM

"THANK YOU PRI-" her voice trailed off.

"You can just call me Y/N."

WELCOME TO THE HAREM

"Isabel what have you been doing?" Farlan walked into the room his expression more exhausted than usual.

POOR FARLAN

NOW THAT'S SOMEONE WHO'S OVERWORKED

AND UNDERPAID PROBABLY

"OH FARLAN HAVE YOU MET LEVI'S WIFE??? CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? HE HAS A WIFE!"

HER ENTHUSIASM <333 LOVE HER

"Where do you think I've been?" Farlan massaged his temple, "Y/N I've left the documents you need to look over as Duchess in the study."

OH RIGHT YEAH I'M DOING THAT

"She's a princess- she's not supposed to work!"

This is the most like a princess I think I've ever felt

"We're barely in this conversation anymore," Levi mused leaning back in his seat.

YOU'RE RIGHT I'VE BARELY SPOKEN

BUT I AM BEING SPOKEN ABOUT

AND FOR ONCE IT FEELS REALLY GOOD

"She's really cute," my eyes were glued to Isabel as she continued her animated conversation with Farlan who was slowly losing it.

"Uh huh," Levi grumbled.

you lack taste :/

"I guess I should go get started on that work," I groaned, glancing at the stack of books I hadn't even been able to start on.

"Follow me," Levi pushed out his seat walking towards a large door on the side.

______________________

sometimes i remember that levi is white and cry

- ami