57. hyacinth

"You've got shit on your face," Levi murmured- pointing at his cheek.

I WHAT

"Where?" I frowned trying to wipe whatever it was off. The two of us sat on the edge of a fountain watching the crowds of people who had gathered for the festival, while we ate pastries.

this is what being rich is good for

infinite baked goods

<3

"You missed it," he pointed back to the same spot.

URGH

WHERE IS IT ?

HHH

"Did I get it?"

please we're surrounded by people I don't want to look like a mess-

with my luck someone I know will show up

UGHIE

"No," he let out a low laugh, "you've managed to smudge it more somehow."

GOD

CAN'T GET ANYTHING RIGHT TODAY

EMBARRASSING

"I can never win," I grumbled, finishing what I was eating.

"You're not going to try again?"

"I've given up Levi <3 I'm confident enough in my beauty <3 it will shine through regardless of whatever is on my face <3"

petra,,,,,, kuchel,,,,,,, you tried so hard to make me look nice and i've gone and ruined it <3

"Hold this," Levi passed me the tart he had been eating, "now hold still."

for me ???????

WAIT WHAT

HES GETTING CLOSE

AAAAAAAAA

WHATS GOING ON

"LEVI-"

"Shh," he scolded, pulling my chin towards him, "I'm helping you, hold still."

WHAWHAHAH

"There," he brushed something off of the corner of my lip with his thumb, before pulling away. "You're welcome."

wait

hold on

HOLD ON

"You-" I paused, lost for words, "YOU WERE POINTING AT YOUR CHEEK YOU IDIOT."

"Didn't stop you from smudging it elsewhere."

...........

"NO BUT YOU POINTED AT YOUR CHEEK- THAT'S WHERE I WAS GOING- YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG DIRECTIONS."

THAT WAS TOTALLY ON PURPOSE-

WHAT WAS THE REASONING LEVI ACKERMAN-

ANSWER ME

"."

..........

you're so awful levi

<3

"Whatever finish eating your thing, I want to play games <3" I grumbled handing back the tart.

ignore how emotional that short man makes you feel <3