62. azalea

"That was good," I cheered, stepping out into the street.

there just aren't enough restaurants back home-

i mean-

maybe there r n levi is just lazy and hasn't taken me out <3333

"Hold still," Levi caught me by my wrist, pulling me to face him.

HUH ?

SIR

STOP MANHANDLING ME :/

"What are you-"

"Your hood, hold still," Levi pushed a stray hair back behind my ear before adjusting my hood back to where it was before.

oh-

thank you

<3

"Thank you," I murmured before reaching up to readjust his cravat, smoothing out his shirt.

there that looks better

"Let's hurry it's a bit of a walk to get to where I was thinking," Levi took my hand before setting off through the park.

WOW

"There are way more couples here than there were earlier-" I looked around at the people walking leisurely next to us.

cute <3

"Uh huh," Levi responded absentmindedly, focused on wherever we were headed.

hm

the problem with this situation is that i crave attention

feeling very needy and annoying currently

"It's because of the dance," Levi murmured, guiding the two of us through a crowd.

im excited for that-

"Where are we going?"

"That's a secret-"

.

"We're going to be there in like 20 minutes right? Come on- you should just tell me," I beamed.

"We're going to be there in 20 minutes, you can wait," he teased in return.

OK .

"Well, now I really really want to know what you're planning," I grumbled trying to follow his gaze to wherever we were headed.

THERE'S LIKE

NOTHING THERE ??

ITS A STREET ...

"Guess," Levi smirked, purposefully looking at the ground.

I HATE THAT YOU KNOW ME

"Promise that you'll say whether or not I guess what the truth is?"

"Promise."

OK <3333

"Your freaky dungeon?"

"Of course I would take you to my 'freaky dungeon' so that we can dance," Levi rolled his eyes, nudging me to turn to the left.

hey just throwing it out there <3

"Your house??? Are we going home???"

THIS IS THE RIGHT DIRECTION-

"Fuck no."

THANK GOD

"Ok uh- we're going to visit a cemetery where your first love is buried," I paused. "Oh! You're going to cry about it a little bit and then fall asleep at the grave, it's really cinematic and beautiful."