59. calluna

"This seems like a bad idea-" Falco hung back watching as Gabi ushered me into a closet packed full of books.

YEAH THIS COULD GO SO WRONG

THAT'S KINDA THE FUN PART

i was a little bit looking forward 2 sneaking out with levi but

that obviously didn't happen bc he's too scared of getting yelled at

SO NOW IM SNEAKING AWAY FROM LEVI

TEMPORARILY

I WILL GET SEPARATION ANXIETY

"What's he going to do about it? If it gets really bad she can just come out-" Gabi waved away his concerns grinning ear to ear deviously.

SEE SHE UNDERSTANDS-

"What if someone else comes in?" Falco's frown deepened.

UHHH

IS THERE SOMEONE WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT

????

"She can just stay inside- you're quiet enough to stay hidden right?" She turned towards me pulling a crate out of the supply closet to make room.

YEAH I CAN TRY <3

"Of course <3"

"See? What did I tell you, Falco? No problem- you can just pretend you don't know anything if you're really that scared," she shot him a teasing look before tauntingly muttering under her breath, "coward."

"I'm not-" Falco protested, "I just don't think this is a good idea."

"I didn't say anything- did you hear something?" She glanced back at me, her eyes wide and teasing.

"Sorry did you say something?" I feigned ignorance, inspecting my nails.

damn my cuticles have seen better days-

"Fine- but I'm not part of this," Falco stalked back to the counter, flipping open a book. "Hurry up I think he's headed back," he muttered under his breath.

YOU'RE AN ACCOMPLICE NOW

"Sure thing," Gabi rolled her eyes, pushing me the rest of the way into the closet, "stay quiet."

OF COURSE

"Hurry!" Farlan called out, his voice a low hushed whisper. The heavy door closed in front of me.

Levi must be right there-

you know i almost feel bad

no i don't-

yeah ur right this was our cute get together n

HE JUST LEFT ????

i'll come out as soon as it sounds like he's getting worried

and if he doesn't get upset he deserves this <3

"Welcome," Farlan called out, the sound of a bell chiming and the door swinging shut followed.

MAN I WISH I COULD SEE

"Is there anything you're looking for?" The door in front of me cracked open slightly, light spilling in, I could see Gabi's back as she walked back to her position stocking the shelves.

GODSEND

GABI WE'RE ON THE SAME WAVELENGTH

BESTIE <333