83. tansy

"Goodnight Y/N," Petra waved goodbye, slipping out of the bedroom.

GOODNIGHT <33

I settled into bed, the exhaustion from the past week settling in. Eren had thankfully stayed mostly out of my way since he had stormed out of the study at the beginning of the week.

not that it was particularly hard for either of us to avoid each other

Occasionally I heard reports of rude behavior, but nothing like the investigation of the house that he had tried to conduct that afternoon.

im tired

then go to sleep ???

OK FINE ... stop being bossy

I fell into a deep sleep, restless tossing and turning of the nights before long forgotten, before I know it I'd fallen into peaceful dreams.

I relived recent memories, first the time up on the clocktower, then the quiet moments before the tea party where I kissed him and my beating heart after.

i want to go back-

the next time we go to the capitol

we can make a day of it again

Before I can comfortably sit in the memory, I'm taken even further back, to quiet conversations in the office, light hearted bickering over breakfast, and our picnic getaway, the warmth of his hand as the two of us walked along wooded paths.

it was a little bit awkward in hindsight

levi was clearly a little uncomfortable

im glad that we're past that now

Then finally the moments before even that, rock paper scissors in long carriage rides, the drafting of the contract, and the pounding of my heart while I proposed a contractual marriage.

a bit too far back

Blearily, I opened my eyes, squinting at the harsh sunlight streaming through curtains. Still half asleep I rolled over in bed, my arms comfortably wrapping around- something.

wait

WHO IS IN MY BED ???

and is it the hot knight lady ???

"You're u- oh," a low confused, slightly disappointed ?? voice muttered over me.

A MAN ??

FARLAN I DON'T LIKE YOU LIKE THAT

WTF . WHY WOULD HE EVEN ?

"Farlan? What are you doing?" I forced my eyes open, jerking my arms away from my mystery man.

WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL WHAT THE HELL

"I see my wife has forgotten my face."

wife ?

"Farlan, I'm married to Levi," I sat up rubbing the sleep out of my eyes to look over at him.

"I know."

"You-" my words caught in my throat as my eyes met the silver blue of Levi Ackerman's.

"You're a little too relaxed about someone else being in your bed," he sighed, running a hand through his hair, exhaustion apparent in his features.

i missed you so much

"You got back and you didn't wake me up you bastard," I said through a large uncontrollable smile.