12. marigold

This is the most awkward family road trip I've ever been on.

Levi looks so tense-

WHICH IS NOT IMPROVING THE VIBE IN HERE AT ALL !!

"Are you," I paused, biting my lip. "Are you ok?"

GREAT WORD CHOICE Y/N

"Who was that?" Levi asked, avoiding my eyes.

What ???

Hanji???

Is he talking about Hanji???

"That was my guard, why?"

I can't imagine that he knows her name.

"Eld, Gunther, Oulo?" Levi pressed.

HANJI ??????

YOU LEFT OUT A QUEEN

ALSO ANSWER MY QUESTION

"It was Hanji," I paused. "You know their names?"

Why would he know the names of servants?

I mean aside from those who serve him closely there's no need for someone of his status to know the names of his servants.

Unless-

"I would be an idiot to not even know the names of my own personal guard," Levi scoffed.

HIS OWN PERSONAL GUARD??? THAT MEANS THAT HANJI IS IMPORTANT RIGHT???

"Did I take away one of your guards? Do you want her back?" I blurted out.

KEEP YOU COOL Y/N

I CAN'T

IM STRESSING

"Hanji?" Levi scoffed.

WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

IS SHE REALLY IMPORTANT???

WAIT DOES HE L*VE HER???

Calm down Y/N- he wouldn't have signed the contract if he was just going to break it in order to be with a guard.

IDK HAVE YOU SEEN HANJI SHES KINDA SEXY

Even if he does do that you'd still be protected so you don't need to worry about your future.

YES BUT WHAT IF I'M GETTING IN BETWEEN HIS RELATIONSHIP??? WHAT IF I'M THE VILLAIN ???????

"LEVI IF YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HER I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE TWO OF YOU BEING A COUPLE!" I paused, catching my breath. "I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GET IN BETWEEN ANY RELATIONSHIPS YOU WANT TO HAVE SO-"

"Are you suggesting that I would cheat on you? With four-eyes of all people?" Levi rolled his eyes.

WELL IS IT REALLY CHEATING IF OUR RELATIONSHIP IS CONTRACTUAL???

"I wasn't suggesting you would ever cheat! You just seemed upset that I was talking to Hanji so I assumed that-"

"Why the fuck would I ever want to be involved with that annoying woman," Levi paused. "Why would you be so worried, unless- you have feelings for someone?"

YOU??? YEAH RIGHT

"You don't have to worry Levi, I didn't seek you out because of love."

It was because you're rich xoxo

That and because YOU OFFERED

!!!

"Are you sure about that?" Levi narrowed his eyes.