112. alpenrose

"Excuse me?" Petra gaped at Gabi in shock.

OH NO

petra no. 1 y/n x levi shipper meet gabi no. 1 y/n x levi anti

i think that gabi just hates levi but !

"Did I say something wrong?" Gabi frowned, "he's done it once before I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled the same shit again."

actually this time a crazy princess dragged him away- but that's a long story

"I came here because I wanted to, he didn't drop me off," I glanced between Petra and Gabi who were engaged in a glaring contest.

HANJI HELP ME

"Well it is his fault we came out to begin with," Hanji shrugged, leaning against the counter next to Falco.

YOU'VE MADE IT WORSE

"Is that a real sword?" Falco gawked, completely ignorant to the battle going on in front of him.

"Do you want to look?" Hanji grinned, turning around to show him.

SHE MADE IT WORSE AND THEN LEFT THE CONVERSATION ENTIRELY-

"I was right, he is an asshole," Gabi scoffed, sizing up Petra.

oh god oh fu-

"The Du-" I coughed loudly, cutting Petra off. "Her husband is a wonderful man."

eh he's so so

"Yeah, wonderful enough to leave her alone in the city."

well it's all part of our master plan-

"It's a little more complicated than tha-" I tried to interject only to get cut off by glares from both of them.

"No need to explain yourself to this girl Y/N," Petra spat out.

I DON'T THINK IVE EVER SEEN PETRA DISLIKE SOMEONE BEFORE-

"No way I can trust what you're saying if you don't have the common sense to dump the guy," Gabi dismissed me just as quickly.

OK ILL JUST SIT HERE THEN

"Whoa this looks expensive," Falco murmured, he and Hanji still in their own little world.

oh to be blissfully unaware

someone is going to die here and they aren't even batting an eye

im going to have to testify in court

"There's just no way you can have an accurate judge of his character," Petra glowered.

"I know that he left his wife completely unattended," Gabi paused, "and I know that she was unhappy enough to pretend that she had run off with someone else in order to scare him."

yeah <3

TO BE FAIR

levi and i put each other through emotional distress as a way of showing our love <333

that is not true and also toxic

ok if im honest it was funny that's why i did it .

"Actually he took me on a really romantic date after that so maybe it helped?"

"HE TOOK YOU OUT ONLY AFTER THAT HAPPENED?" Petra shrieked, reeling back in horror. "Maybe he isn't who I thought he was-"

WE PLANNED IT BEFOREHAND BUT-