20. oxalis

What's popping daddy dom CEO ?

"I'm going to fire everyone if I have to do that every day," I sighed, flopping back down into the bed.

IM STILL IN MY PAJAMAS

THE HORROR

SO SCANDALOUS

"You can do whatever the fuck you want with the maids," Levi murmured.

WHAT ?? NO I DONT ACTUALLY WANT TO FIRE ANYONE-

"I WAS JUST JOKING! SURE THEY WERE RUDE BUT FIRING THEM??? THAT'S EXTREME-"

Just bc I have the power to fire them doesn't mean I should do it- then they'll really have a reason to want me dead <3

"Even if they were attempting to poison you?"

If they were trying to poison me then-

"Well, that's different :/ you can't compare a girl being a little rude to a girl wanting to kill me."

THE DUKE IS A VAMPIRE AND AN IDIOT CONFIRMED

"Shitty fans," Levi grumbled under his breath before making his way towards the door.

WHAT DID YOU SAY ??

"If they bother you that much why don't you just fire them?"

DOES HE JUST WANT ME TO FIRE THEM SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO DO IT ????

CAN'T TELL IF THAT'S LAME OR CUTE

OH ITS JUST LAME

Ignoring my comment altogether Levi pushed through the doors and disappeared into the hallway.

WELL AT LEAST IM ALL ALONE NOW <3

but damn tht was anti-climactic 

ik it was cliffhanger material and it ended within like ??? A MINUTE ???

"The Duke left the room looking really happy. What did the two of you do???" Hanji ran into the room screaming at the top of her lungs.

QUEEN !

"Really???? He said like a total of 21 words during our whole conversation."

AND I DONT EVEN CARE IF HE'S HAPPY- DOES HANJI THINK THT I LOOKED COOL????

"Well whatever the two of you were talking about must have done something to him- he was smiling a little bit."

SMILING ?????

LEVI SOUNDS LIKE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO IS TERRIFYING SMILING

BET-

"THAT SOUNDS SO SCARY!"

"IT WAS- BUT AT LEAST HE WASN'T MAD!"

TRUE! WE HAVE TO LOOK ON THE BRIGHTSIDE <3

"Do you really think those girls were trying to poison me?" I frowned, pushing myself up from the mattress.

I HOPE NOT

I mean you could drink the tea and find out-

wow so serious so fast

"I think it would be dangerous to assume that they weren't," Hanji paused, her smile fading. "I can find out for you-" She reached out for the cup, now cold, sitting on a nightstand.

WHAT NO

"DO YOU HAVE A DEATHWISH? DON'T DO IT!" I shrieked, slapping the cup out of her hand- the porcelain breaking to pieces on the floor.

I literally only got here yesterday. I don't need people dying in front of me.

"I'm sorry Lady L/N," Hanji bowed her head avoiding eye contact.

WHAT-

"I'm not upset with you- just call me Y/N," I let out a long sigh. "Don't die for me, that's an order."

It's a little alarming- I'm just a nobody 13th princess.

My mother was a one night stand- I've never actually been acknowledged as royalty.

So don't care that much.

"Ok," she smiled weakly, "I'll go get someone to clean up the mess, I'm sorry."

Why is an apology making my skin crawl?

"Bye," I murmured my eyes glued to the dark stain growing on the carpeted floor.

Well that was dramatic as hell.

I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE DRAMATIC IM STILL IN MY PAJAMAS AND I HAD TO YELL AT SOME GIRLS ://////

ITS LIKE 9:00 THAT'S TOO EARLY FOR EVERYTHING

"Excuse me Lady L/N," a young girl pushed open the door to the room, her hair pulled back into a high ponytail.

OH SHE LOOKS A LITTLE LIKE HANJI <3

"The cup is over there," I pointed over at the broken ceramic.

AAA SHE'S GOING TO THINK THAT HANJI AND I HAD A FIGHT OR SOMETHING ))):

"I WASN'T FIGHTING HANJI! I LOVE HANJI A LOT! PLEASE DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!" I blurted out, the girl startled at the sound of my raised voice.

NO I SCARED HER-

THIS IS AWFUL

THIS IS WHY I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THINGS AT 9:00

"You're the Lady of the house it would be ok even if you did," her eyes remained glued to the ground.

This is depressing.

"Are you scared of me?" I frowned, composing myself.

PLEASE DON'T BE <3 IM JUST A SIMPLE GIRL WHO LIKES POCKETS AND OCCASIONALLY NOT WEARING SOCKS.

"Sorry," she dug her fingernails into the side of her palm- willing herself to look up at me.

"Don't be," I sighed. "What's your name?"

I BET ITS SOMETHING SUPER PRETTY <3

"Sasha Brauss," her voice trembled as she spoke.

CUTE

"Ok then Sasha, you can call me Y/N drop the honorifics."

"I could never-" She stuttered, for the first time looking back up at me her eyes wide and questioning.

"I'm telling you you can, so just do it."

I'm currently collecting friends <3

"There's no way- you're the Duchess I just work in the kitchen," she stuttered.

THE KITCHEN ????

"Well if you work in the kitchen that's even more of a reason to just call me by my name. Sasha, I think we should sit and talk for a bit," I beamed leading her to a chair.

It's still only 9:00

What am I doing???

I don't know.

_________________________

y/n is *insert laughing through the pain meme here* 

SDSALKHD ALSO I PROMISE LEVI WILL SHOW UP IN THIS AGAIN 

- amiami