30. goldenrod

"I was expecting this to happen sooner," Levi looked over the letter again.

IM-

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T RECOGNIZE THE SEAL ??

IM AN IDIOT

ARE YOU JUST REALIZING THAT ??

ITS HITTING ME REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW ):

"We don't really have to worry about it right? I mean she sent this just to threaten me- but we're not even in the capital so there isn't a lot she can do," I shrugged it off.

I'm much more concerned about my brain.

I MEAN NOT THAT IM THE SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE BUT LIKE-

MAYBE I HAVE ISSUES

"You can't ignore a letter from the first princess," Levi muttered.

Ohhhhh- you're asking me to do something-

right that makes sense.

...

"You want me to get close to her right?"

I would rather punch her.

"That's what this whole marriage is for."

OUCH

"I'll respond, don't worry about it," I paused. "Should I do something super stupid to see if she mentions it in another letter?"

ALSO GIVE ME A RANGE OF HOW STUPID BC I COME IN MANY DIFFERENT SHADES OF IDIOT

"Pretend you never noticed that she said anything. You'll embarrass yourself with or without my opinion."

IM INSULTED

"LEVI!"

"I thought friends could bully each other?" He teased.

HHHHH

"I HATE YOU!"

"Watch out- she's going to send a letter asking when the divorce is next," he continued to laugh, sitting back in his seat.

FINE LET HER.

"I'm going to write her a letter asking her to send someone to kill you," I grumbled.

<3 <3 <3 <3

"I'll know who to blame the next time anything bad happens," Levi rolled his eyes.

You won't be alive to blame me <3

"I'm kinda curious to find out who was set up to watch me," I glanced back at the door.

They could be listening right now !!

"Don't worry about it."

"I'm not worrying- I just want to talk to them and figure out how much they're being paid."

HONESTLY IF THEY'RE GETTING GOOD MONEY FROM IT THEN I DON'T BLAME THEM.

"Are you trying to bribe them? That won't work-" Levi trailed off, a frown forming on his features.

HE HAS A PROBLEM

STOP FROWNING

SMILE

"I'm not trying to bribe anyone I just want to make sure that the person watching me gets to see my best sides <3"

If you're listening in now <3