88. abutilon

"What the fuck-" I woke up to the sound of Levi cursing.

good to know that everything is normal

"Morning," I muttered my reply- pushing myself up out of bed.

"What even-" Levi continued to mutter to himself, unaware that I had woken up.

ok neglect your wife .

"What's your problem?" I hummed- hugging him from behind.

OH!

"I got that for you," I glanced over his shoulder at the article of clothing he was currently throwing curses at.

I THINK IT LOOKS NICE

"You got this for me?" Levi glanced at me and then back at the shirt.

YEAH ???

"With your money-"

"With my money."

do you not like it?

"I got a dress that matches-" I let go of him, walking towards the closet to pull out the dress in question. It was long-sleeved and navy blue in the colors of the Ackerman crest. Silver details framed the chest and the ends of the sleeves featured similarly silver lace details. "I thought it would be cute if we matched-" my words trailed off.

i guess that's something that he wouldn't want to do-

"Sorry is that-"

"How the fuck do I get this on-" Levi cut me off- uncharacteristic confusion written on his face.

WHAT

"You can't put on a shirt?"

"I can put on a shirt, I just can't put on this shirt."

uhm .

MY HUSBAND IS A BIG BABY

EVERYONE POINT AND LAUGH LOL LMAO XD CRYING LAUGHING EMOJI

"Don't laugh," Levi glanced over at me as if reading my mind.

SORRY BUT .

"Maybe if I tell the first princess you can't dress yourself she'll leave us alone."

LITERALLY, WHY WAS I EVER INTIMIDATED BY A PERSON WHO CAN'T PUT ON A SHIRT

"Most of my partners are more concerned about taking off my clothes," his tone changed slightly as he rolled his eyes.

...

what partners ....

as if anyone else would approach you ...

"Well, tell all the women you're sleeping with that you can't put on a shirt."

"I CAN PUT ON CLOTHES."

"I'LL BELIEVE YOU WHEN I SEE IT."

"I'VE WORN CLOTHES IN FRONT OF YOU BEFORE."

"YOU CAN'T PUT ON CLOTHES- YOU'RE CONSTANTLY GRUMPY- YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE A TODDLER."

"GO BACK TO SLEEP."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WOKE ME UP!"

"JUST-"

"Excuse me," Kuchel stepped into the room- shooting both of us a withering look. "Levi- be nicer to her."

"Suck it," I muttered under my breath, sticking my tongue out at Levi, mocking.