65. magnolia

"Y/N-"

im sleeping <3

"You look like a hot mess- not even a hot one, just a mess," Levi grumbled.

WHAT

"I LOOK AMAZING! IVE LITERALLY NEVER HAD AN OFF DAY- WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I shot up in bed almost whacking my forehead against his.

WTF I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT .

I MEAN I KNOW YOU LOVE ME FOR MY MIND AND MY HOT SEXY PERSONALITY BUT

YOU CAN ADMIT THAT I'M ATTRACTIVE..... I WELCOME IT

"Good morning to you too," Levi chuckled leaning back in bed.

it's so early-

"Well- I've seen you so you can leave now <5" I frowned, leaning into his side.

goodbye loser <3

"Bye shithead," he rolled his eyes, pulling me closer.

"While you're gone I'm going to undermine all of your influence and runaway with one of your maids <3"

"You won't."

"I will <3"

"And when I come back?"

"Maybe I'll consider letting you back into your own house <3 you'll have to be nice to me- if you have presents it might make me a little more inclined to let you in <8"

yeah im a golddigger so what

"If you insist."

IF YOU'RE COMPLIANT LIKE THAT IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD .

"You don't need to get me anything- but I will be taking over while you're gone-" I rambled.

"Well don't kill anyone," Levi pushed himself out of bed, walking over to the closet.

oh no! my master plan </3

"Not even if someone was about to kill me?"

YOU CAN'T JUST SAY THAT TO ME LEVI

I WILL BECOME A 5TH GRADER

I ALREADY HAVE BARELY THE MATURITY OF A PREPUBESCENT BOY WHO IS 'MATURE FOR HIS AGE'

I LAUGH AT POTTY HUMOR

.....

"If someone is being an asshole to you-" he paused, taking a moment to look me over, "well you probably deserve it."

WTF WTF

"I can't believe I'm getting divorced after half a year <3 what a shame-"

"I'm not funding your life with Hanji," Levi pulled a freshly pressed white shirt from a drawer.

UHM

"Just wait until I let people know about your homophobia." I muttered under my breath, rolling over to face the ceiling.

"Choke."

no u ://////

"Go on your trip and think about what you've done."

I MEAN IT

"I'll write about how much I've grown," he muttered sarcastically, walking into a side room to change.

ill look forward to it <3

"I'll write back with pointers- consider it an act of devotion."