T H I R T Y S I X

Https://danielfeau.com/en/property/4007219

This link is the house sry you can't copy and paste it that's dumb but yes this is the house or I can just add a chapter after this with the pictures of the house. ALSO, THERE ARE CUTE ASS BOYS BEHIND MY HOUSE IN THEIR HOUSE HAVING A CHRISTMAS PARTY PLS-

Since the grandparents, Fleamonts parents, died a couple of months ago and they left their house to their son, they have finally decided to move in. It was a shock to the kids that they were moving out of their childhood, Sirius didn't mind. And Euphemia kept telling her birth children that "it's big and beautiful and an amazing yard."

The yard was in fact amazing and giant. There was also a stable on the side of the house with 4 horses which explains the big 'yard.'

The house, being a Manor, the Potter Manor, has 25 bedrooms and 50 rooms.

"Why does a house need that many rooms," Madeline asked as they pulled into the driveway.

"Well, that's the point of a manor. They have plenty of rooms." Fleamont said.

"Yeah, but why."

"Not sure, honey," Euphemia said.

Madeline was still absolutely pissed off at her father but is finally starting to somewhat talk to him.

"I'd say oldest to youngest for picking rooms but given there are 24, cause we get the biggest, I don't think you guys will be fighting over bedrooms." She said looking back at her three kids.

"This is actually starting to get exciting," James said as dad parked the car.

Fleamont cast a spell to keep the boxes from falling off the car but they still needed a few trips so muggles wouldn't question how they were all staying on top of the small car.

"Let's get all these into the foyer then you guys can take your own stuff and find a bedroom." Euphemia clapped her hands.

"Yes ma'am," James said starting to unload the car. Sirius did the same.

Madeline was standing in front of the house staring at it and taking in how actually gorgeous it was. She then turned around and took in the view of the driveway that went on and on and the neatly cut bushes around the place.

"Okay, I'm starting not to be so sad about leaving." She said walking up to the car to help unload.

"Good, I'm glad," Fleamont said.

It took maybe five minutes to bring everything inside.

"Wouldn't it be faster if you guys just used magic and apparated back and forth with the boxes instead of driving?" Sirius pointed out.

"You are absolutely correct. The first trip was to bring the car, but I think we'll take one more car trip so us parents can enjoy it without James constantly asking 'are we there yet'" Fleamont chuckled.

"Fair enough." Sirius said.

~

The three kids decided to start wandering around the house before actually getting to moving boxes around.

"Hey, Mae, I think you'll like this room," James shouted from across the house.

Madeline made her way over to the back corner room on the second floor where James and Sirius were inspecting.

"Oh yeah wow, and that view." She walked in. "And there's a little terrace." She walked over to the double doors the opened to a small terrace hanging over the 'backyard' "you were right. This is the one." She said to James.