T H I R T E E N

Okay so I kinda like writing in third person. Idk if I'm even good at it but imma keep doing it unless someone tells me not to.

Also I'm gonna be writing a Marauders era fanfic when I'm finished with this one. Who should it be about?

September 1st

Mr. Potter dropped the three kids off at the station and helped them unload and said their goodbyes outside.

"I love you dad!" Madeline said as she walked into the station.

"Love you to sweet girl!"

"Bye dad."

"Bye mr. Potter."

The three of them got their stuff on a carts then ran through the wall at platform 9 3/4.

She went ahead of the boys to the third section of the train.

After Madeline loaded her stuff into the train she hoped on and made her way to compartment #17 where she was sure her best friends were.

"Madeline!" Alyssa jumped to her feet and pulled her into a hug. Camilla soon after got up and joined the hug.

"It's not like we didn't see each other two weeks ago." She chuckled.

"Two weeks is a long time." Camila chuckled.

"Very true." Alyssa added.

The girls came out of their hug and sat down on the benches and began gossiping right away.

"The muggle boy I met, that I told you guys about the first time we hung out during summer. Remember?" Camilla said.

"Yes."

"Tell us more."

"Okay so." She put her hands in front of her. "We hung out a few times and he like, asked me out on a real date. And so obviously I said yes because he's like- really nice and really cute. And now we're like. A thing." She clapped her hands.

"You're dating a muggle?" Alyssa laughed.

"Hey, your mom dated a muggle. And now you're here. Imagine if they never dated." Madeline said.

"Very true." Alyssa said raising her eyebrows.

"That's great, Cam. I'm happy for you."

"Thanks, M." She smiled.

After about 30 minutes into the train ride, not going more then 1 min without talking. Madeline got up and grabbed something out of her bag.

"I'll be right back. I have to go get this to Regulus."

"Regulus! Right! Don't think I forgot missy. One week. After that-"

"I know Alyssa. I know." She chuckled before walking out of the compartment.

~

"So, Sirius, how was summer with this goon?" Peter asked.

"Oh, absolutely horrible. Hated every minute of it." He joked.

"Yeah, this dude is not fun to live with. Definitely do not recommend." James added.

The four of them laughed.

"No but really it was really nice and I'm glad they took me in. And Madeline and I got along really well too."

"Oh did you?" James said.

"You know what I mean." Sirius hit his arm.

"What do you mean?" Rem asked.

"Well I mean you know, we've always been close friends, nothing really changed. We would climb out on the roof almost every night to star gaze and talk."