T W E L V E

A/n imma do one more in third person, then let me know if I should go back to frost person or keep it like this.

August 31st,

Summer seemed to pass by in a flash at the Potters with Sirius tagging along. Madeline, Alyssa, and Camilla hung out four times in the past couple months. Sirius and Madeline had a lot more roof Star gazing talks. Other then that, everything was normal.

Today James, Sirius, And Mae went to Diagonal Alley, just the three of them, to get all the necessary school supplies for school which starts tomorrow.

~

Madeline was walking behind the two boys on their way to the bookstore when she was grabbed my the arm and pulled into an alley way, the boys hadn't noticed.

She reached for her wand before realizing who it was pinning her against the wall.

"Regulus." She let out a breath then smiled.

"Hey you." He chuckled then let go of her arms and backed up.

"How are you?" She asked as she pulled him into a hug.

"Better now." He chuckled, hugging her back just as tight.

"You ready for this year?" She asked as they let go of each other.

"You know it, I'm expecting to be a prefect this year." He winked.

"Oh really?" She chuckled.

"Yup, and no doubt they'll choose you as prefect for Gryffindor." He nudged my shoulder.

"We'll see."

"How's my brother?"

"He's good, really good. You know you can talk to him, he's here right now."

"Yeah, but if word gets back to my parents that we talked, she'll be furious." He sighed.

"Seriously? Even though he's your brother?"

"Yeah. She already burned his spot on the family tree. She absolutely despises him now."

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be." He smiled.

"Well-" she linked their arms together. "-come with me to pick out a new broom?"

"I was going to get a new one myself, so, yes." He smiled.

The two walked to broom shop, arms linked until they stepped inside to browse by themselves.

"What about this one?" Reg asked from the other side of the room.

"Oh I like that." She looked at the tag. "Comet 200." She read the name out loud. "700 galleons. It's a good thing we both come from wealthy family's." She chuckled.

"Yeah." He agreed.

The both picked one out and headed up to the counter where a nice old man was sitting with glasses on the tip of his nose.

"This all for you?" He asked.

"Yes sir." Mae smiled.

"What position?"

"We're both seekers." Regulus told him.

"Ah, so different houses you two are?"

"Yeah, I'm in Gryffindor, he's Slytherin." She informed the old man.

"Brilliant. You two make a nice couple. Buying your brooms together." He smiled looking up at them.

Both their cheeks went red, regulus rubbed the back of his neck.