T H I R T Y O N E

JANDMSMKSJ I SHOULDNT HAVE CASTED LILY COLLINS AS CAMILLA CAUSE J JUST SAW AN EDIT OF HER AND REMUS BUT SHES SOMEONE ELSE IN THE FAM CAST WORLD BUT IT FIT UGH ANYWAYS ENJOY THIS.

The next morning Fleamont and Euphemia headed to work at the ministry by 7:30. All the kids were still asleep till about 11:30. Well Madeline woke up first but her scream woke up the other two.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched her arms while yawning. Then she sat up on her bed, legs hanging off the edge when something appeared in the front of her making her scream, not that it was scary looking but it caught her way off guard.

"Oh! My god." She let out a breath and moved the hair out of her face that fell there when she jumped back on her bed.

"Who? What? Who sent you?" She asked the house elf standing in front of her.

Sirius burst through the doors, James seconds behind him.

"You okay- kreacher?" Sirius looked at the cause of the scream that woke up.

"What the." James said, rubbing his eyes.

"Old master." Kreacher bowed his head to Sirius who was rubbing the back of his neck.

"He's yours?" Madeline asked.

"Well, my family's." Sirius defended himself.

"What are you doing here?" James was curious.

"Master sent Kreacher here for Ms. Potter. A message. He can't send an owl or else mother would be very upset that it's going to this house." He looked at Sirius. "Traitor" he spat.

"Hey you little-"

"Sirius. Don't." Madeline cut him off. "Now you two, out, please." She asked the two boys.

"Fine by me. I'm going back to sleep." James yawned.

"Fine." Sirius agreed. They left her room and shut the door.

"So, Regulus... he sent you?"

He nodded his head. "Master wanted me to tell you to meet him in three days from today at Diagon Alley. At 5."

"Wait where in Dia-" she was cut off by the house elf snapping his fingers and disappearing into thin air. "Great." She sighed.

'Regulus wanted to see me. To talk to me in person. That's a good thing right? Well I guess that's his only way of communicating with me since he can't send a letter. But he could have told Kreacher what he wanted to say. So it is a good thing. He wanted to see me too. Right?' She thought to herself while walking downstairs.

Madeline went to the recliner, grabbed a blanket and the book the silver chair which is the second to the last in the Narnia series. She tried to read but her mind was full of thoughts. Thoughts about Regulus. So it was hard for her to focus on the words on the pages.

James and Sirius made their way downstairs and half an hour later.

"So what was that about?" James asked as he fell onto the couch.

"None of your business." She smiled sarcastically at him.

"Regulus is one resourceful man." Sirius said jumping over the couch and landing next to James.

"Mhm." Madeline said.

A minute of silence till James stared down his sister. "You've been reading the same page for a minute."

"It's an interesting page."

"Not as interesting as the next page that you haven't read yet."

"I'm a slow reader."