F O U R T Y E I G H T

WERE GETTING SO CLOSE TO the drama and heart break and dark shit. Who's ready? I know I'm not 😆

June 4th,

It's been just one day since everyone cleared out Hogwarts for the summer. Just as Madeline had planned, she came out as the top of their class this year. If she wasn't so determined she most likely would've been second to Regulus.

The boys plus Lily and Marlene all stayed at the Potters last night to celebrate the start of a new chapter in their life. Euphemia and Fleamont set up drinks and food then turned in for the night.

Remus ended up forgiving Sirius a whole month later of not speaking a single word to him. It was hell for everyone.

This morning they woke up with massive hangover. Luckily Sirius had made their infamous hangover cure the day before.

Sirius had always planned on going back home to get the rest of his stuff, he waited till he was out of school and decided to go back to the dreadful home today, Madeline insisted on going with him to help and to see Regulus.

This would also be her first time seeing his parents in person, and it's not like she could show that they were in a relationship, although they probably had their suspicions of it already.

And so after a nice breakfast cooked by everyone's favorite mother, Sirius and Madeline got dressed for today's journeys.

~

"How are you feeling?" She asked the tall boy beside her as they stood in front of his old home.

"Good. I'm feeling good. This will be quick and easy. I'll just walked straight up the stairs into my room and ignore them."

That, of course, didn't happen.

"Oh look who's showed up. You filthy blood traitor, with your blood traitor girl friend. It's a good thing we disowned you." Walburga spat.

"We're not together." Madeline said.

"And you didn't disown me. I left you guys. You disowning me, means absolutely nothing to me. I could care less and you and father."

"But not your brother. Good, at least he didn't stand up for you for nothing."

"What did you do to him?" He asked, stepping closer to the tall woman.

"What do you think we did? He got punished for trying to speak up for you, a traitor, a disgrace to the Black family name."

"M, go upstairs, start gathering my stuff." He said looking down at her.

"I'd be glad to." She said, making sure to glare down Walburga before going up.

The words she just spoke 'He got punished.' Repeated in her, she didn't know, or even wanted to know what their form of punishment is, and if regulus was okay right now.

She was about to open the door to Sirius' bedroom but heard soft sniffles coming from the room just down the hall. She stared at the shut door before deciding to go towards it. She walked quietly and slowly to the door she assumed was her boyfriends.

Kreacher appeared out of nowhere right in front of the door as she was about to open it.

"Jeez!" She whisper shouted as she jumped back at but at the sudden startle. "Kreacher?"

"I can't let you go in there." He spoke.

"Well why not?"

"He said it to let anyone in."

"Well I'm sure if he knew who it was trying to get in, he would change his mind about that."

"Even you, Ms. Potter."